Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

St. Louis Rams - FOR SALE

kiingspadee

I've tried my hand as GM/owner of the Jets (SB with Vermiel), Saints(surprisingly easy SB in 3 years), Cardinals (15 straight playoff losses with Green before SB under Belicheat), Texans (playoffs but bankrupt), and Raiders (AFC Champ) but never the Rams. Could be worth a shot, although the move sounds rather attractive. I imagine it wouldn't ever get as bad as my worst year with Oakland when the stadium was 30% full even when I started offering $1 beer.

I use an old computer version of Madden '05, simming all games one by one, making all decisions outside of gameday. That means I target teams that sucked in 2004.

Anyway, I think I'm ready to try it for real... I can bid up to $4,500 if I pool all my assets.

I've tried my hand as GM/owner of the Jets (SB with Vermiel), Saints(surprisingly easy SB in 3 years), Cardinals (15 straight playoff losses with Green before SB under Belicheat), Texans (playoffs but bankrupt), and Raiders (AFC Champ) but never the Rams. Could be worth a shot, although the move sounds rather attractive. I imagine it wouldn't ever get as bad as my worst year with Oakland when the stadium was 30% full even when I started offering $1 beer.

I use an old computer version of Madden '05, simming all games one by one, making all decisions outside of gameday. That means I target teams that sucked in 2004.

Anyway, I think I'm ready to try it for real... I can bid up to $4,500 if I pool all my assets.

LOL!! You can Barely get "Dream Seats" for that little bit.. That was a cute offer though!! hahah:laugh:

Imagine if Irsay kept the Rams, and Rosenbloom kept the Colts back in 1972.... I don't think the Colts would have moved out of Baltimore, the Rams might still be in L.A., and Indy would have stolen the first Cleveland Browns or perhaps gotten an expansion team instead of Jacksonville.

Archived