Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ultimate standing : redsikns ranked 92

jetman20_1986

Ultimate Standings: Fan Satisfaction Rankings

That quote, and headline, says it all. Fan Satisfaction Rankings. Seems to me that we're ranked around where we should be, maybe too high. IMO we should be winning championships. I won't be "satisfied" until we make it to the Super Bowl or win one. The "big blankin ring," like Theisman says, is what counts. Are you all saying you're really satisfied with making the playoffs three times since our Super Bowl in 1991? Seriously?

That quote, and headline, says it all. Fan Satisfaction Rankings. Seems to me that we're ranked around where we should be, maybe too high. IMO we should be winning championships. I won't be "satisfied" until we make it to the Super Bowl or win one. The "big blankin ring," like Theisman says, is what counts. Are you all saying you're really satisfied with making the playoffs three times since our Super Bowl in 1991? Seriously?
I agree given our teams inconsistency(5-11,6-10,10-6,5-11,9-7), I think this is right about where we belong.

This is a pretty lame attempt to quantize things that don't reduce to numbers well. For example, one criteria is AFF-affordability of tickets, concessions parking. Of course, the most popular teams in the largest markets will have higher ticket prices. So you basically get downgraded because you are the most desirable. And the CCH (coach) - most teams change their coaches every few years, which coach are they talking about. How did Zorn get rated - he has no history as a head coach. Did they just make one up about him? BNG (bang for the buck) - this is just bootstrapping the AFF, but adjusting it for wins. Thank God that you can't just buy championships in football the way you can in baseball and basketball.

Heres a good one: The Mavericks rank 5 in STD (stadium) and the Stars rank 63. They play in the same stadium with the same concessions. The Mavs send more tshirts into the stands - maybe that's the difference.

when you really think about we should be ranked lower

No we shouldn't he have a crappy stadium in the middle of nowhere. Prices for food and concessions are through the roof. The stadium experience is just alright, and the redskins haven't been serious contenders in awhile. We are where we are supposed to be

espn did a thing with sportnations and surveyed fan in all four big sports and ranked the skins 92nd just wanted some peoples feeling about i think its stupid cuase the caps,nats and wizs are ranked higher here is the link http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/mag/franchiseRanks

OK, I'm sorry but this article lost all credibility when they put the ****ing New Orleans Hornets as number 3 on the list. It also lists the Carolina Panthers above us, when anyone that lives in Charlotte knows how fair weather their fans are. Give me a ****ing break.

The only correct thing about this poll is that they have the Atlanta Braves listed at 21 and the Thrashers, Hawks and Falcons dropped below that.

Even that is skewed, because they have the Thrashers and Hawks listed above us.

Somebody shoot me, I'm gonna have a heart attack anyhow :laugh:

this is the type of list you make in high school instead of studying...what a stupid idea it means absolutly nothing.

Then again, as a diehard redskins fan I often do find myself pining to wear a colombus blue jackets jersey....give me a break :rolleyes:

I couldn't get past the first team listed without objection. The ownership rating is telling.

They rank the Colts as number one with an ownership rating of 11. The Irbays would sell their own mothers for an extra buck. That's why they left Baltimore.

And as far as loyalty to players, it was the Irbays who sent Johnny Unitas packing.

People either have very short or very selective memories in this poll.

Great Compost, though. The plants will love it.

Thats a pretty bad list. The nationals ahead of the Skins? How happy are the Nats fans? The Caps and the Wizards ranked that high? Um, is this list based only on the past season alone?

The Nats have a new stadium and the fans are just happy to see baseball in D.C. again. Makes sense to me.

The Wizards have made the playoffs for what, 4 or 5 consecutive years now? In a game where it only takes 5 players on the court at one time and they have 3 great players and two all-stars?

Caps fans are DEFINITELY happier with their team than with the Redskins. The majority of the team is under 24 or 25, they made the playoffs in a very exciting way, and they have at least three or four all-stars next year as well as future hall of famers. Compare that to the team moving in the right direction, the obvious NHL MVP in Ovechkin, possibly the best defensive player we've seen in this city since Scott Stevens, and a coach that should win the best Coach of the YEAR? The Caps are going to be perennial Cup contenders for years to come. Oh, and let's not forget that you can buy seats to EVERY regular season game for $10, others for less than $30 and you've got a lot of excited and happy fans.

Archived