Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One Suspect Pleas GUILTY in Sean Taylor Murder!

Never4get#21

MIAMI — One of five suspects charged in the slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor has pleaded guilty to charges of second-degree murder and burglary.

Defense attorney Michael Hornung says that according to the plea agreement, Venjah Hunte will serve 29 years in prison and cooperate with prosecutors.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080515/APS/805150806

Heard it on the radio coming in this morning. 29 years not bad it should set the tone for the other 4!

Look guys b4 you kill the messenger. This Azzhole Venjah Hunte:

1. did not enter the house

2. claimed to have no knowledge of the weapon until after the shooting

3. Cooperated with investigators a told investigator where the gun is!

4. Will testify against the other 4. He knows who went in the house. Who shot. How much was discussed b4 and after. We could see life sentences for the others.

http://cbs4.com/local/Taylor.suspect.plea.2.615940.html

Look guys b4 you kill the messenger. This Azzhole Venjah Hunte:

1. did not enter the house

2. claimed to have no knowledge of the weapon until after the shooting

3. Cooperated with investigators a told investigator where the gun is!

4. Will testify against the other 4. He knows who went in the house. Who shot. How much was discussed b4 and after. We could see life sentences for the others.

http://cbs4.com/local/Taylor.suspect.plea.2.615940.html

29 years is ALOT.

I know that ST and his daughter will not get to see 29 years together but.

"according" to the media, he didnt know anything about the gun and what not.

Everyone makes mistakes, hanging out with the wrong crowd, etc.

By the time he gets out of prison he is looking at 50 y/o. (that is if he makes it out of prison).

Theres drunk drivers that gets less punishment for killing someone.

(Ive read about a few ranging 11-16 years only)

29 years for a pleading guilty and being the snitch is enough punishment.

I hope the shooter gets life, the others I wont ask for life perhaps 35-40.

Thats my 0.02

29 years for being the driver isn't bad. like someone else said he didn't go in the house, didn't know about the gun, and didn't pull the trigger. He was privvy to TONS of communication about the plans before and what they did after.

I am fine with this deal

I bet the prison system has plenty of football fans among its inmates. I imagine there will be a few Redskins fans waiting to extract revenge.
And the University of Miami has a big following among the prison population. ;)

yeah..... I'd say 29yrs for a plea bargain is a good sign for the prosecution. I would expect a plea bargain to be fewer years than that. You also have to look at what role that guy played. It looks like their going to be tough as far as sentencing goes.

29 years is ALOT.

I know that ST and his daughter will not get to see 29 years together but.

"according" to the media, he didnt know anything about the gun and what not.

Everyone makes mistakes, hanging out with the wrong crowd, etc.

By the time he gets out of prison he is looking at 50 y/o. (that is if he makes it out of prison).

Theres drunk drivers that gets less punishment for killing someone.

(Ive read about a few ranging 11-16 years only)

29 years for a pleading guilty and being the snitch is enough punishment.

I hope the shooter gets life, the others I wont ask for life perhaps 35-40.

Thats my 0.02

I agree... with you. The 4 guys that actually went in should go to prison for life. Even though he didnt shoot Sean or burglarize the home he was still apart of the incident which makes him an accessory to the crime and by law that makes him just as liable as the others, but to me he didnt do as much. He helped out the police and is being sentenced to prison. Also he has to live with the guilt of what happened and probably regrets associating himself with that crowd. IMO that is fair punishment.

29 years is not near what he deserves, but the best thing we can do is try and look at the bright side. Sean is in heaven for eternity, and this guy will be in hell for 29 years while he is alive, then spend eternity in hell. I wouldn't be suprised if he doesn't make it out of that prison alive. First because he is going to be labeled a "snitch" in jail and that won't be good, and second he will be in jail in Florida where I'm sure some people in there know Sean and are waiting for these guys. Unfortunatly this is how are justice system works, and there isn't much justice all the time, there are people doing more time in jail for drug charges which is rediculous. Hopefully all these guys will get street justice when they get in the prison.

Archived