Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One Suspect Pleas GUILTY in Sean Taylor Murder!

Never4get#21

No, I think ALL murderers should be put to death. I don't give a damn about it being less than cruel, either.

These kids knowingly went to rob someone of their belongings and took a gun just in case it went bad. It went bad and they ended up killing someone needlessly.

There is NO punishment that would be too severe for these kids.

Like I have already posted it was reported that they didn't know the shooter brought the gun.

There's so many deals that can go into it.

For instance a friend of mine got 45 years, they ran is concurrent, he only did 4 and is out, now he's on parole yes, but he's out.

With what your saying, he should have done much more, should he have not?

I think 29 is appropriate. I actually find the law that label's this kid to be unconstutional considering the fact it goes against all common law of intent or committing the act itself, but that's just me. At the end of the day, he didnt posses the gun, nor did he murder him, so why should he serve life?

Like I have already posted it was reported that they didn't know the shooter brought the gun.

No that is their defense hence the "not guilty" pleas on their behalf. I expect that will change now.

** This is exactly what the prosecution wanted was a smoking gun. There is nothing like having one of the suspects turn states witness. He stated that he did not know a gun was present. Meaning on the scene. He could have prior knowledge of the gun. Heard conversations related to taking a gun. He didnt go into the house and stated he didnt know the gun was present, but still took a plea to 2nd Degree Murder and Burglary. You dont take a murder plea unless you feel the prosecution will prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that you were responsible for that murder. He has information that prosecutors were willing to bargain to get.

** I just hope that this does not Domino like cases do here in ol' PG Co. The other defendants may jump on board and try to work out similar deals rather than face prosecution up to life in prison. The shooter is done, but the others have wiggle room.

No that is their defense hence the "not guilty" pleas on their behalf. I expect that will change now.

** This is exactly what the prosecution wanted was a smoking gun. There is nothing like having one of the suspects turn states witness. He stated that he did not know a gun was present. Meaning on the scene. He could have prior knowledge of the gun. Heard conversations related to taking a gun. He didnt go into the house and stated he didnt know the gun was present, but still took a plea to 2nd Degree Murder and Burglary. You dont take a murder plea unless you feel the prosecution will prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that you were responsible for that murder. He has information that prosecutors were willing to bargain to get.

** I just hope that this does not Domino like cases do here in ol' PG Co. The other defendants may jump on board and try to work out similar deals rather than face prosecution up to life in prison. The shooter is done, but the others have wiggle room.

Well considering most of them confessed to it.You would automatically think that the prosecution would have all they need. The guy didn't bring the gun or pull the trigger. No matter what fans think 29 years is enough for a kid that didn't take a life.

The guy didn't pull the trigger and didn't bring a gun.So I have no problem with 29 years. I understand a lot of you are mad about him only getting 29 years for this. Kids do stupid things all the time and from my understanding they didn't know anyone was home. Yes they were plaining on stealing which is still wrong, but no one wanted to kill someone. Now from what I have seen they didn't know the shooter brought the gun. I don't know if thats true or not. If it is true I doubt the other kids will get life. Now the guy that brought the gun should go to jail for life. Lets not forget it didn't sound like Taylor was the nicest guy and smartest kid when he was young. There is no doubt in my mind Taylor did some stealing and other bad things when he was young. The only difference is Taylor was starting to grow up and learn from his mistakes. Yes Taylors life is over and I always say if you take a life you should lose your life. Well the shooter will lose his life by getting life. I believe the police are doing the right things here and I don't know why anyone should *****. If the shooter doesn't get life than yes something is wrong.

I understand and agree with your point on most accords, but I, and I'm assuming many Redskins fans as well, will be outraged, to say the least, if this criminal gets parole anytime in the next 20 years. He doesn't deserve the chair, or to spend the rest of his days in jail, but 29 years is just, assuming he serves the bulk of it.

29 years and cooperation means he'll probably get parolled in 5 - 6 years. - B.S.

Absolutely not. Florida Sentencing Guidelines require a minimum of 85% of the time be served when dealing with the charges he pled to. I would go back to the website, but I'm on my smartphone and don't want to go through a bunch of changes to find it again. I went the the miami herald website and looked at the comments. from there some guy was quoting the florida statutes so I went to the Florida.gov website and searched sentencing guidelines.

29 years for what is considered an accessory to murder in most other states is appropriate punishment. The guy actually got a hell of a deal because the prosecuters only had two choices if he took it to trial (life in prison w/o parole or the death penalty.) We all know they waived the death penalty so he was going to get life in prison.

I'd say 24 years behind the wall vs. the rest of his natural life is one heck of a deal, but a damning sign for his co-defendants. I seriously doubt any more plea deals will be made unless there is another person who did not enter the residence. The fact that he never entered is the only thing that got him this deal. everyone that entered is going to be calling a cell home for the rest of their life.

Theres drunk drivers that gets less punishment for killing someone.

(Ive read about a few ranging 11-16 years only)

Wow, in the state of washington Ive never seen anyone get more than a couple years for a vehicular homicide (a dui that kills someone)

Look guys b4 you kill the messenger. This Azzhole Venjah Hunte:

1. did not enter the house

2. claimed to have no knowledge of the weapon until after the shooting

3. Cooperated with investigators a told investigator where the gun is!

4. Will testify against the other 4. He knows who went in the house. Who shot. How much was discussed b4 and after. We could see life sentences for the others.

http://cbs4.com/local/Taylor.suspect.plea.2.615940.html

wellllll,it makes him seem like the "least guilty" out of all of em so hopefully that means the other will get a much harsher punishment

and for those saying they should get the death penalty, prosecutors already said they will not try for that

this guy will never come out of prison he is already a thug and in 5-10 years if he aint dead yet he will be so far gone he will end up shanking somebody and will get the rest of his life in thier. This is good enough in my opinion pluss all he thought he was doing was going on a burglery to an out of town rich persons house. They were all shocked when ST was home. He was outside so he got 29 years! thats a long time, longer then I have been a live not much longer, but longer. He is what 20 and his life is over. He will be in thier till 2039 Damn thats a long time! Justice is served I like this judge the other shlt bags better look out!

From what i understand in Fl, there is this thing called "gaintime" (if your sentence allows you to be eligible for parole). You would gain 10 days to every month served.

However, gaintime cannot cause inmate to serve below 85% of sentence. I think this is before your eliglible for parole but i'm not 100% sure

Absolutely not. Florida Sentencing Guidelines require a minimum of 85% of the time be served when dealing with the charges he pled to. I would go back to the website, but I'm on my smartphone and don't want to go through a bunch of changes to find it again. I went the the miami herald website and looked at the comments. from there some guy was quoting the florida statutes so I went to the Florida.gov website and searched sentencing guidelines.

29 years for what is considered an accessory to murder in most other states is appropriate punishment. The guy actually got a hell of a deal because the prosecuters only had two choices if he took it to trial (life in prison w/o parole or the death penalty.) We all know they waived the death penalty so he was going to get life in prison.

I'd say 24 years behind the wall vs. the rest of his natural life is one heck of a deal, but a damning sign for his co-defendants. I seriously doubt any more plea deals will be made unless there is another person who did not enter the residence. The fact that he never entered is the only thing that got him this deal. everyone that entered is going to be calling a cell home for the rest of their life.

I don't know what the laws are state to state, but I've known of cases of people getting less than a third of their sentences in the past for murders. - Maybe that's just manslaughter, I don't know, but after hearing this kid had the smallest part and is helping the case with the others, I can't complain.

most state laws require that they serve 80-85% before eligible for parole. maybe you should look stuff up before just making comments

Sorry I didn't consult with my legal counsel before posting a response on a message board.

Maybe you should look stuff up before just making comments.

There's so many deals that can go into it.

For instance a friend of mine got 45 years, they ran is concurrent, he only did 4 and is out, now he's on parole yes, but he's out.

With what your saying, he should have done much more, should he have not?

29 years and cooperation means he'll probably get parolled in 5 - 6 years. - B.S.

Florida got rid of the parole system in the 80s. Instead, they give you "gain time," which means that you are eligible for 5 days off of every 30 you spend in prison, which works out to around 85% of your original sentence. It's not a right, and while it's usually predicated on good behavior, it can be revoked for any arbitrary reason the powers that be decide, with no legal recourse availible for the defendant

Florida got rid of the parole system in the 80s. Instead, they give you "gain time," which means that you are eligible for 5 days off of every 30 you spend in prison, which works out to around 85% of your original sentence. It's not a right, and while it's usually predicated on good behavior, it can be revoked for any arbitrary reason the powers that be decide, with no legal recourse availible for the defendant

Thanks for the explanation. Someone that went to my high school here in Maryland got a long sentence for man slaughter and was out in a few years. Plus, it seems like you always hear about that kind of crap in the news.

Thats not just in Florida. Most states have adopted the same type of program. Ours here in MD is just more leinant.

Maryland Correctional Facilities (PG, Mont., Baltimore):

Good conduct credit, 5 days per month

Industrial credit for work inside the facility, 5 days per month

Special credit for weekly inspections, 5 days per month.

Two types of sanctions that result in revoking diminution credits: home detention sanctions, where only the Director may take away credits for violations, and in- house sanctions for disciplinary reasons, where credits can be taken away from prisoners physically housed in the facility by correctional administrators other than the Director. Inmates can receive a maximum of 15 days credit per month.

Thats half the sentence with good conduct here. Thats why your friend did half the time here in MD.

Lets not forget it didn't sound like Taylor was the nicest guy and smartest kid when he was young. There is no doubt in my mind Taylor did some stealing and other bad things when he was young. The only difference is Taylor was starting to grow up and learn from his mistakes.

What do you base that on? I've never seen anything that would lead me to believe that ST was ever involved in such behavior. You shouldn't assume that.

Stop with this 5 years bullcrap. The kid will have to do AT LEAST 80% thats what Taylors lawyer said. So he might be out of jail in about 20 years, he will be 40 by then. For somebody who didn't even enter the house that's pretty harsh but fair. Thats 2nd degree murder. Those other guys (1st degree) will be locked up for 50+ years. And i hope all of them die the day they get out of jail.

Look guys b4 you kill the messenger. This Azzhole Venjah Hunte:

1. did not enter the house

2. claimed to have no knowledge of the weapon until after the shooting

3. Cooperated with investigators a told investigator where the gun is!

4. Will testify against the other 4. He knows who went in the house. Who shot. How much was discussed b4 and after. We could see life sentences for the others.

http://cbs4.com/local/Taylor.suspect.plea.2.615940.html

I think they never found the gun, supposedly thrown into a swamp. Plenty of swamp on rt41 if that was their route. I suppose it was a fair sentence for his role. He'll be out in 15. Worth it if he helps nail the other guys.

Heard it on the radio coming in this morning. 29 years not bad it should set the tone for the other 4!

The snitch or first to plea ALWAYS gets a lighter sentence. I expect the others to eventually change their pleas to guilty and get between 40-50 yrs.

The snitch or first to plea ALWAYS gets a lighter sentence. I expect the others to eventually change their pleas to guilty and get between 40-50 yrs.
You are probably right. But they are young meat, and should have multiple gang ass rapings to look forward to. Hopefully, a Miami or Skins fan shanks them and ends their misery.

You are probably right. But they are young meat, and should have multiple gang ass rapings to look forward to. Hopefully, a Miami or Skins fan shanks them and ends their misery.

I know we all would like for this to happen but to be honest with you, the reality of this is those guys probably will be right at home with the rest of their homies.

I know we all would like for this to happen but to be honest with you, the reality of this is those guys probably will be right at home with the rest of their homies.
If they get 40 - 50 years, they'll be mixed in with the lifers and other long timers. Society there is a little different. Their best bet would be to hook up with a large, strong "buddy" to love them, protect them, and at least use a little spit. In the joint, young, skinny, fresh meat is a prag, not a homie.

If they get 40 - 50 years, they'll be mixed in with the lifers and other long timers. Society there is a little different. Their best bet would be to hook up with a large, strong "buddy" to love them, protect them, and at least use a little spit. In the joint, young, skinny, fresh meat is a prag, not a homie.

This is the myth about prison...not every young person becomes "fresh meat". OZ painted this picture incorrectly. Most prisions have their share of homosexuals that getting sex is not difficult. The people who go around rapping other prisoners are doing it for status...trying to prove they can take and do whatever they want..intimidation.

But this doesn't prevent the hardcore, desperate con rapping for the enjoyment of getting what in jail terms is called a "virgin".

Archived