Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ACL Surgery...1 year later

ljs

Dude, don't be a dick.

I have to be, it's with me all the time I cant deny it's opinions. I also agree with it, someone who has spent three decades plus attempting art through coloring books needs an art intervention. At some point someone who cares for them has to take the crayon from their hand and say enough is enough.

I had a similar experience with a friend of mine. He was very proud of a short story he wrote, and I enthusiastically asked to read it. He passed me his mad lib pad, and I promptly slapped him in the face. I then collected his tears to wash my car.

I had a similar experience with a friend of mine. He was very proud of a short story he wrote, and I enthusiastically asked to read it. He passed me his mad lib pad, and I promptly slapped him in the face. I then collected his tears to wash my car.

:laugh: you're such a dick. a funny dick, but a dick none-the-less. :laugh:

I have to be, it's with me all the time I cant deny it's opinions. I also agree with it, someone who has spent three decades plus attempting art through coloring books needs an art intervention. At some point someone who cares for them has to take the crayon from their hand and say enough is enough.

For one, where the heck do you get that I've, "spent three decades plus attempting art though coloring books..." ????

My friends gave me a gag gift. Which I find quite funny. This thread was not about me "being proud of a short story" that I wrote, it was about a surgical experience and something that isn't new to this site. You are a total party foul, stop ruining my oxycodone high and get out of my thread.

You're a douche ...

~Lori

:laugh: you're such a dick. a funny dick, but a dick none-the-less. :laugh:

another douche, another party foul....(as I'm popping more pain pills)....you dudes really know how to be jerk to a lady. oh wait, maybe your mom really likes your dick...but I don't. (that is if she can find it)

For one, where the heck do you get that I've, "spent three decades plus attempting art though coloring books..." ????

My friends gave me a gag gift. Which I find quite funny. This thread was not about me "being proud of a short story" that I wrote, it was about a surgical experience and something that isn't new to this site. You are a total party foul, stop ruining my oxycodone high and get out of my thread.

You're a douche ...

~Lori

How dare you accuse me of accusing you of writing a short story?!?! I demand an apollogy and an invitation back to this thread including a back stage pass thank you.

another douche, another party foul....(as I'm popping more pain pills)....you dudes really know how to be jerk to a lady. oh wait, maybe your mom really likes your dick...but I don't. (that is if she can find it)

you'll probably look back on this thread and laugh when you're sober. ;)

you'll probably look back on this thread and laugh when you're sober. ;)

I'm laughing now. I'm a total lightweight, I rarely even take aspirin.

I wonder if lil dreamer boy thinks I'm a dude coloring? What part of my name is Lori does he not understand??? Chicks color. I really suck at art though, so the whole thing about my best friend getting me art supplies (more besides the hilarious precious moments coloring book), was priceless joke.

How dare you accuse me of accusing you of writing a short story?!?! I demand an apollogy and an invitation back to this thread including a back stage pass thank you.

You're the one who wrote the post...I must not be the only one on an opiate based pain med...

The only backstage pass you get, is to your dad's "back stage." He liked it last time. I bet if you ask nicely, he might let you again.

:silly:

:cheers:

:laugh:

I'm laughing now. I'm a total lightweight, I rarely even take aspirin.

I wonder if lil dreamer boy thinks I'm a dude coloring? What part of my name is Lori does he not understand??? Chicks color. I really suck at art though, so the whole thing about my best friend getting me art supplies (more besides the hilarious precious moments coloring book), was priceless joke.

Pshaw. You have not delivered me an appology and also not offered me the back stage pass. I have never accussed you of writing a short story, ever. I stomp my feet as I type this in offended anger, while you continue to taunt me with childish labels to further the insult. You can try to make the arguement that "chicks" color colloring books and thats acceptable art when put on the "chick" level, but I will argue on till the sun is a white dwarf that does not qualify as art. Woman can be artists, despite what you want.

You ma'am owe me an apollogy for accusing you of writing a short story, and at this point your egregiousness has been so painfull I demand that apollogy be written in triplicate in pdf format. I will also accept cash or Redskin superbowl victiories. Whatever the payment, it is on your honor to comply.

Pshaw. You have not delivered me an appology and also not offered me the back stage pass.

I told you, go ask your dad..he had your pass last time.

I have never accussed you of writing a short story, ever. I stomp my feet as I type this in offended anger, while you continue to taunt me with childish labels to further the insult. You can try to make the arguement that "chicks" color colloring books and thats acceptable art when put on the "chick" level, but I will argue on till the sun is a white dwarf that does not qualify as art. Woman can be artists, despite what you want.

funny, like I said, I am NOT an artist..hence the JOKE. are you blonde?? or just that dumb? lol

You ma'am owe me an apollogy for accusing you of writing a short story, and at this point your egregiousness has been so painfull I demand that appology be written in triplicate in pdf format. I will also accept cash or Redskin superbowl victiories. Whatever the payment, it is on your honor to comply.

dude, stop crying like a little girl....now you make me laugh...:laugh:

egregiousness=looked that one up..I'm an atrocity...haha. (frantically looking for more meds...)

*P.S./Disclaimer* This bantering is all in good fun. Hey, what else is a person to do stuck in the house, can't walk and poppin fun meds? Please forgive if I have totally offended anyone. :doh:

I'm still waiting for pics. Let's get this thread back on track. :security:

Luckily I have strong legs, but I have had to suffer through 2 shoulder and 2 hernia surgeries. I feel your pain. Enjoy those oxycodones and remember...when the label says "Do Not Take This Medication With Alcohol" you must accept that as a personal challenge. ;)

I'm still waiting for pics. Let's get this thread back on track.:security:

working on that as I type. I've never downloaded to photo bucket or whatever was suggested, so it might be a few. I have some really awesome photos of the actual surgery, but only on hard copy. Not sure how I'd get those online.

Luckily I have strong legs, but I have had to suffer through 2 shoulder and 2 hernia surgeries. I feel your pain. Enjoy those oxycodones and remember...when the label says "Do Not Take This Medication With Alcohol" you must accept that as a personal challenge. ;)

LOL...too funny. A couple beers alone and I'm done. Totaly lightweight I tell ya.

This isn't nearly as bad as my shoulder reconstruction. funny though, both on the left side.

Is that 4 little incisions across the knee cap? How long is the big incision?

Hopefully I make sense when I explain this...you can see the half circles they drew above and below my knee cap. There are 3 small incisions, almost look like X's that go across the knee cap, that is from the arthoscope. Looking at the pic, marking to the far left are just ink. Then the long incision down my shin is where they went in and did the drilling of holes in my bone and got the Hamstring Tendon for the graf. One of the arthoscopy incisions is just above the long one, then one in the middle and one just to the left of that. The long incision is about 3-4 inches

Expect your leg to be a giant bruise starting either today or tomorrow and lasting roughly 4-5 days.

I had my ACL replaced the same way, shin incision, scope holes, hamstring tendon. Follow the rehab by the book. Don't try to do more because right now you have your knee and your hamstring that are injured. I popped a hamstring with mine because I tried to swim too early.

With the ACL the recovery should be anywhere from 8-14 months for the average adult.

Archived