Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Awesome browser basketball game *ROSTER IS FULL: Train every day*

skinsfan07

i'm interested in joining, is it too late or can you just add more room to your roster?

I'd have to kick someone off and that wouldn't be fair to those who are on the team. Unless someone doesn't want to play anymore.

Join Legion of Doom's team.

I'd have to kick someone off and that wouldn't be fair to those who are on the team. Unless someone doesn't want to play anymore.

Join Legion of Doom's team.

It is actually not my team but another ES guy is on it.

Team ID: 104

password: nuggets

SF and PF would be good to have

Ok guys. I set the starting 5.

PG - Julius Jenkins

SG - Down Town

SF - Thunder Dome

PF - Wilt Stilt

C - Three Three

sorry Flash Skywalker, me and you will rotate starting guard positions throughout the year. I just went with the leading scorers and of course had to have my guy since I'm the team captain and my leadership is really high.

Ok guys. I set the starting 5.

PG - Julius Jenkins

SG - Down Town

SF - Thunder Dome

PF - Wilt Stilt

C - Three Three

sorry Flash Skywalker, me and you will rotate starting guard positions throughout the year. I just went with the leading scorers and of course had to have my guy since I'm the team captain and my leadership is really high.

Oh...that's ok Skins fan... :cheers: My guy is stinkin' it up anyways...When your shooting 25% from then field,you need to ride pine...(if I wasn't a loyal...'create one character" kinda person...his ass would have been deleted...)

But I'll stick with him...Even the hoosiers had that GM towel boy that got them into the finals... :silly:

"I new I should have created a tall guy...Damn it!" ;)

Thank god he's good at football cause my guy sucks at basketball...(I've always hated 2-sport players...Why do they go ruin their careers like that? :rolleyes:

Looks like we got into this game early. Three Three is currently the 209th ranked player out of 735. If we keep the training up we can be one of the more dominant teams for some time.

Looks like we got into this game early. Three Three is currently the 209th ranked player out of 735. If we keep the training up we can be one of the more dominant teams for some time.

Yea Thunder is 239 out of 737 and I still have 5 training points I didnt get to use before the game.

We won. 99-77. Although the Omaha Vikings only have two human players from what I can tell.

If we all keep training up we'll be one of the dominant teams on this site. I'm confident.

Heck, we're 2-1 after only 3 days.

Archived