Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Awesome browser basketball game *ROSTER IS FULL: Train every day*

skinsfan07

lol how do I view them Michael?

BTW here's what our roster currently looks like........

FOUR Guards (2 PG's, 2 SG's) PG's - both are 6'2, SG's - both are 6'5

TWO Forwards (1 PF, 1 SF) PF - 6'8, SF - 6'8

TWO Centers - 7'1 and 7'0

We need ONE more forward. Preferably 6'6.

And ONE more center. Preferably 6'10 or 6'11

come on people all we need is 2 more!!!!!!!!

Oops..my bad...

Just go to the forums and go all the way to the bottom where it will say..."ES Ballers" and then enter...

I'm guessing it's like the Washington Extreme and it's our own private forums...

Oops..my bad...

Just go to the forums and go all the way to the bottom where it will say..."ES Ballers" and then enter...

I'm guessing it's like the Washington Extreme and it's our own private forums...

I got it. We still have 2 spots open. Game is at 4 AM. I wonder why so late in teh night?

maybe b/c it's based in the UK or something where the time is mad different from ours. :whoknows:

time to train up your players. It's 12 AM and the points are back up. I can use 12.

I have 16. The endurance trick works.

:secret: You should edit the original post to mention the positions we still need.

i joined a few minutes ago. 6'8 SF, james mays.

i build my SFs and SGs to be able to play both positions in cyberdunk. so ill do the same here. play me as a big SG to create mismatches if needed. SG is my real natural position. but i like being taller. haha

awesome guys, we now have a full team!!!!

Start training your guys! We have a game at 4 AM against some random team they set us up with.

So use all your training points up before the game. Make sure you add a couple to endurance so you have more training points to use next time.

Cool.

I read on the forums that the guy who developed the game chose 4 am so that there would be more activity online between midnight and 4 eastern. It helps distribute the load on the servers more evenly throughout the day. Smart, but inconvenient.

I read on the forums that the guy who developed the game chose 4 am so that there would be more activity online between midnight and 4 eastern. It helps distribute the load on the servers more evenly throughout the day. Smart, but inconvenient.

yeah man I'm going to be passed out by then. And i also read that you can adjust your "sliders" during the games so that you shoot less threes, crash the boards better, get back on D quicker, etc. Well now I won't be able to do that b/c theres no way I'm staying up til 4 AM every night to do that shiz.

yeah man I'm going to be passed out by then. And i also read that you can adjust your "sliders" during the games so that you shoot less threes, crash the boards better, get back on D quicker, etc. Well now I won't be able to do that b/c theres no way I'm staying up til 4 AM every night to do that shiz.

Only 1 am over here :D

Well....Looks like just under an hour till gametime gentleman...

Good luck to all!

All Bio's are complete, if you haven't had the chance to read all the players personal information and special abilities and weaknesses....

I thought it would be fun to do,to give this team an early identity...

Looks like we got some ball players on this team..!lol

Just used up 12 points for my player. Here's what my new ratings look like. I'm up to 15 endurance and 27 for three point shooting.

Speed 22

Endurance 15

Ball Handling 24

Passing 24

Shooting 24

3 Point Shooting 27

Free Throw Shooting 23

Dunking 17

Rebounding 17

Blocking 9

Defense 23

Leadership 23