Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Awesome browser basketball game *ROSTER IS FULL: Train every day*

skinsfan07

cool beans man. We need more people!!!!

7 more!!!!! Forwards, a couple guards and a couple centers!!!!

Ya...I was just looking at the roster....Were it.....lol :silly:

Ya we at least need 3 more so hopefully we can get a game going,but it would be nice to have a full roster of 10 guys....

Com'on....Switchgear...sombody...We need some players...8 more guys...we can do this! :point2sky

...Oh by the way...skinsfan...Love your character!lol..Love the afro look man... :silly::cheers:

You and I hopefully will be a dangerous guard combo... :applause: :notworthy

Hey team:ES Ballers...

After going over the tutorial again...I read that your training points is the same as your endurance....I started off as 10 points and I bet you all did as well...

It takes longer for that attribute to train,but if you get it set for like 15 or whatever you want to put on that...you will get 15 points to distribute for your training and so on each day(same as your endurance #)...As an example...

I'm really confused about the training. Do I just leave the time running? WTF?

yeah, once you set whatever attribute it is you wanna train, you let him train for "x" amount of time and when it finishes your attribute points go up and you can assign more to a diff. one. But can only have 2 set at a time.

also set some to endurance so you recieve more attribute points per day.

yeah, once you set whatever attribute it is you wanna train, you let him train for "x" amount of time and when it finishes your attribute points go up and you can assign more to a diff. one. But can only have 2 set at a time.

also set some to endurance so you recieve more attribute points per day.

Thanks. Is "x" amount of time supposed to be the entire time that is indicated?

...And don't forget guys...Games will we played at 4:00 AM eastern time(3:00AM) for me every day...

You will get your training points everyday at midnight eastern time...(11:00 for me),so you will have 4 hours (if your up then) to boost your players attributes right before the game ensues...

Including the endurance as part of the training skills,there are 12 of them...

I'm probably going to get my endurance to #22,so I can cover all my attributes at least twice when boosting them(if I do it that way)I recommend you 2 guys, to get it at around 20 early as possible...(your player will move up higher in the rankings then someone taking forever to bump their endurance...

Once you reach 20 or so for your endurance,you can then concentrate on all the other skills like shooting and whatever...

Plus you will get 20 or so points everyday instead of 10(what you start off with )to distribute all your area's of need...

Otherwise...as it will take someone else a week to reach 30 on rebounding...you can probably get that in 2 or 3 days...see?(as an example)

I didn't pay attention to this...but accidentally put 5 points on endurance as (stamina is important in basketball) so I got lucky...So I now have 15 points coming later on tonight...

Oh an skins fan....I'm hoping we get a full roster soon,otherwise we will get players known as "fillers" and it reads that they suck....lol

So the more buddies we get,the better...magic number is 10....

And 33...Thank god your here...!We will definately need a big man...

I'll be dishing allly-oops to ya...lol

...And don't forget guys...Games will we played at 4:00 AM eastern time(3:00AM) for me every day...

You will get your training points everyday at midnight eastern time...(11:00 for me),so you will have 4 hours (if your up then) to boost your players attributes right before the game ensues...

Including the endurance as part of the training skills,there are 12 of them...

I'm probably going to get my endurance to #22,so I can cover all my attributes at least twice when boosting them(if I do it that way)I recommend you 2 guys, to get it at around 20 early as possible...(your player will move up higher in the rankings then someone taking forever to bump their endurance...

Once you reach 20 or so for your endurance,you can then concentrate on all the other skills like shooting and whatever...

Plus you will get 20 or so points everyday instead of 10(what you start off with )to distribute all your area's of need...

Otherwise...as it will take someone else a week to reach 30 on rebounding...you can probably get that in 2 or 3 days...see?(as an example)

I didn't pay attention to this...but accidentally put 5 points on endurance as (stamina is important in basketball) so I got lucky...So I now have 15 points coming later on tonight...

Oh an skins fan....I'm hoping we get a full roster soon,otherwise we will get players known as "fillers" and it reads that they suck....lol

So the more buddies we get,the better...magic number is 10....

And 33...Thank god your here...!We will definately need a big man...

I'll be dishing allly-oops to ya...lol

good call. Here's what my attributes look like so far.......

Attribute Skill Lvl Time Train

speed_icon.gif Speed 21

endurance_icon.gif Endurance 12

ballhandling_icon.gif Ball Handling 24

passing_icon.gif Passing 24

shooting_icon.gif Shooting 23

3pointshooting_icon.gif 3 Point Shooting 22

freethrows_icon.gif Free Throw Shooting 23

dunking_icon.gif Dunking 17

rebound_icon.gif Rebounding 17

blocking_icon.gif Blocking 9

defense_icon.gif Defense 20

leadership_icon.gif Leadership 23

we need at least 2 more players so we can play a game. 2 forwards 6'6-7'2 and 1 more guard 6'1-6'5.

Come on people.

Yes absolutely...This is what we have for those interested... :cheers:

Roster + Stats (per game)

Player Pos Pts Reb Ast

Arnez Johnson G - - - 6'2" Point Guard

Flash Skywalker G - - -6'2" Point Guard(building him like a shooting guard)

Three Three F - - - 7'0" Power Forward

Filler Player G/F - - -

Filler Player G/F - - -

Filler Player G/F - - -

Filler Player G/F - - -

Filler Player G/F - - -

Filler Player G/F - - -

Filler Player G/F - - -

We have 3/10 holes filles...2 guards and a PF...

It would be nice to have another 7 footer,in case we need a big lineup for our twin towers...We still need a Center at 7 foot for sure...

I think you can have a 6'8" shooting forward as your tallest at that spot...That would be good for mismatches...

But pick what player you can get into...don't get so involved in what we need moreso than you enjoying using your player....

We just won't win much with 9 guards and a PF....lol

Be like Missouri St....lol(I live here, so I can make fun of them)

good call. Here's what my attributes look like so far.......

speed_icon.gif Speed 21

endurance_icon.gif Endurance 12

ballhandling_icon.gif Ball Handling 24

passing_icon.gif Passing 24

shooting_icon.gif Shooting 23

3pointshooting_icon.gif 3 Point Shooting 22

freethrows_icon.gif Free Throw Shooting 23

dunking_icon.gif Dunking 17

rebound_icon.gif Rebounding 17

blocking_icon.gif Blocking 9

defense_icon.gif Defense 20

leadership_icon.gif Leadership 23

looks real good Skins fan...!!Good job...

Here is mine buddy!

Speed 22 0:12:46

Endurance 15 0:32:46

Ball Handling 24 0:07:46

Passing 24 0:07:46

Shooting 20 0:07:46

3 Point Shooting 21 0:12:46

Free Throw Shooting 25 0:17:46

Dunking 15 0:07:46

Rebounding 17 0:07:46

Blocking 10 0:12:46

Defense 20 0:07:46

Leadership 22 0:07:46

I just created a center, David Baller is his name, BlueinBuf is my user name how do I join the team

Just go to the word "teams) up top on your regular page...once inside it will allow you to put in "team name" which is ES Ballers...............then below it,you have to type the "password" which is Funky...

It will automatically direct you there after that...

Welcome to the team...

I think we should probably use this as the main courst Rivals thread...(like the Goallineblitz thread..)

Archived