Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Minicamp Photos #3

themurf

Looks like a lot of dropped balls by the rooks

Considering that their job is to catch balls and get paid millions of dollars to do it, I'm shocked that they don't catch everything in sight, ESPECIALLY in practice.

:whoknows:

take a deep breath fellas, the quarterbacks had a rough day and so did the rooks early on. toward the end of the day, both thomas and kelly looked much better - with thomas making a beautiful catch during the second practice (unfortunately it happened after we're allowed to shoot photos).

and thanks to everyone for the kind words. i'm beat. i'm sunburnt. but i'm happy the 'skins are back in my life.

Considering that their job is to catch balls and get paid millions of dollars to do it, I'm shocked that they don't catch everything in sight, ESPECIALLY in practice.

:whoknows:

Rooks drop balls their first few practices.

Vets drops balls in games sometimes it happens. Rooks will drop some stuff in " practice" sometimes... we're talking about practice lol (where these kinks get worked out) first day of minis/practice at that . But I'm sure these same folks are "perfect" at their job and never make mistakes..and didn't make mistakes their first week or month at their new job.

Archived