Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Moore's whacked out views

Canyonero!

Originally posted by Henry

#3 - Bill Maher is an even bigger idiot than Moore. At least Moore believes his delusions. I suspect Maher just likes seeing his name get out there.

#4 - That whole passage is the dripping with sarcasm part of which you speak, and I suspect MM is ridiculing the Pope more than anything. I serously doubt Moore gives two shakes for the opinion of the Vatican.

#5 - Where was Moore's rightious rage when Hillary was outlining healthcare reform? To the point, there's a reason cops aren't allowed to investigate their partner's murder. There's a reason surgeons aren't allowed to operate on family members. Sometimes detachement isn't a bad thing. Sometimes it helps keep a decision-maker objective. Or must every CO have a relative under his command now when going into battle? :rolleyes:

Nope, Moore's still an idiot.

Amen, Henry! :notworthy

Originally posted by rellim

If you really believe for one millisecond that the U.S. is going to war with Iraq to liberate the people? you are out of your gourd.

There is about 17 trillion dollars worth of oil in Iraq, that Saddam has control over, and the U.S. wants control of it.

There is no goodwill toward the people of Iraq. No valiant effort to liberate Iraq citizens. America does no favors out of good nature or for the sake of giving unselfishly. There is always a hidden motive, or even a motive that's not so hidden. The only one's who wholeheartedly believe in this ware are the hoards of brainwashed "Neo 9/11 Patriots" who've been played by their obtuse president and popular media to believe the new enemy and greatest threat is Saddam. Bin Laden has changed faces with Hussein, and now they are one...okay...because the president and his inner circle say so. It is the people of Iraq that will be murdered and scarred by this ware. I didn't know you could truly liberate people by murdering...I well If they go to a good christian heaven...then they will be liberated....

:moon:

Briliant! Here comes the oil argument again.:doh:

So why did we not take the oil last time? Better yet, why not just drop the sanctions now? And if we did TAKE the fields do you not think the world would declare war on us? Oh that's right, you DONT think. You just repeat the bullsh!t you hear.

This kills me...

America does no favors out of good nature or for the sake of giving unselfishly.

You Fing MORON. American soldiers DIED to bring food to Somolia, what did we get out of that? We have a long history, more than any other nation on earth, of helping others. To make the statement you made just shows what a MORON you are. If we are so bad, why don't you get the F out. What a piece of crap.

Oh, BTW. YOU ARE A MORON.

Originally posted by fansince62

Mad Mike's list grows!!!!!.......:D

Actualy the number stayed the same. 1 :D

Jagsbch is off my list. He's at least shown some logic and changed his position in the face of the facts. Now I just feel sorry for him. It's clear he is just scared at this point.

rellim on the other hand...

IS A MORON

Originally posted by codeorama

I thought we only did that to cover up Clinton's scandal...

You are thinking of the Cruise missile attacks after the embasy bombings. And to show that I am an independent thinker, I was angry at the republicans who made that acusation. I still am even though I hate Clinton.

Originally posted by Mad Mike

You are thinking of the Cruise missile attacks after the embasy bombings. And to show that I am an independent thinker, I was angry at the republicans who made that acusation. I still am even though I hate Clinton.

Ok, I wasn't sure.

If it was about oil, why wouldn't we just lift the sanctions and let Saddam sell us as much oil as he wants? It would drop the cost of a barrell of oil in half instantly.

It is all about oil. French oil contracts. When the idiot leftists (not all leftists, but the idiots) stop breaking out tired old anti-war chants and bring something new and factual to the table, maybe, just maybe, the rest of us would listen.

Archived