Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 5 worst mods on Extremeskins

WVUforREDSKINS

Chomerics: I dont want to have to read a 1500 word post to find out if im banned or just getting a warning.

Huly/Pez: Not only do you get banned from the site, you get banned from the tailgate.

Zoony: Oh, wait. :doh:

Thiebear: I cant tell if he's banning me or just wants to complain about Fairfax county public schools without my decoder ring. ;)

Huly... Bans anyone who talks negative about animals, or even posts about anything bad that happens to an animal...

Pez... Bans anyone who asks for his wing recipe ;)

So, pez, what are ALL the spices you DON'T use? :paranoid:

Thiebear: I cant tell if he's banning me or just wants to complain about Fairfax county public schools without my decoder ring. ;)

How could that be any better, you go away not angry but confused... If it were'nt for Edison you'd have gotten it... Stupid schools.

I can tell you this.... I don't use nutmeg! :silly:

Right! You say you don't use nutmeg, thinking I'll believe you really DO use nutmeg.

When in reality you really DO you use nutmeg.

Which can only mean you WANT me to think you do.

Which means you actually DON'T , use, nutmeg.

Damn!

4.McD5- would change site name to "Extreme Betts"

It's probably 100% true. His right hand man could be Cooool...E and every thread that wasn't about how much better Ladell Betts is than Portis would have to do with trading for Ryan Grant because he ran for a lot of yards ON THE SAME SEATTLE DEFENSE CLINTON PORTIS COULDN'T!!!!11ONE11!!ZOMG!1

Could get that other guy...what was his name....AJ Skins? Extreme Ramsey!

Archived