Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Best Sean Taylor Rap In The World!!!

Triple C

Stay and pay 24.95 a month or leave?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. Stay and pay 24.95 a month or leave?

^lmao some of these people couldnt tell you the difference between a a birck and a hammer.

If you dont know rap then dont post a negative comment about it. I personally dont know anything about countyr music. I couldnt tel u if that was the picasso of country or the william hung of country if i hearrd it. And who saidits not a freestyle since its about sean hahaha dude get checked for down syndrome. It was a remake of a freestyle with relaly bad quality and the link didnt work.

^lmao some of these people couldnt tell you the difference between a a birck and a hammer.

If you dont know rap then dont post a negative comment about it. I personally dont know anything about countyr music. I couldnt tel u if that was the picasso of country or the william hung of country if i hearrd it. And who saidits not a freestyle since its about sean hahaha dude get checked for down syndrome. It was a remake of a freestyle with relaly bad quality and the link didnt work.

Work on your breath control. Listen to "Quality Control" by Jurassic 5 for a lesson in quality. You have a lot of schematic skill for a 16 year old, sometimes you try to stuff to many words into 8 bars, but that is all **** that can be fixed, what counts is that you can actually rhyme and you have the guts to spit it out there. BUT if you want to be taken seriously, you gotta cut the amature hour quality issues with the beat. I dont think you should argue to much about the freestyle aspect. Big L's classic "98 freestyle" was something he wrote...

To all those who have criticised the rap........realise that , although you might not have sent your tribute to ST in the same way, there is a great degree of originalety in this guys response, and we should respect the variety of ways in which different people have dealt with the death. In this case, It was a rap song. good on ya fella.

The people that say its lousy dont know thing about rap and im not being ****y. Im not asking you to judge the quality, the flow, the tone of my voice, im asking you to judge the lyrics. And i know the lyrics were sick and thats what im all about

Thanks for the tribute to ST! :cheers: I enjoyed it-especially the passion in your voice about Sean. Keep up with your dreams!

Only one thing-did you say his last game was Tampa? (or did you mean the last Redskins game that played before he was shot?) I know you know the last one he played in. (Philly)

fellas. y don't yall come up with a song or a rap then. this guy cared about that man so much that he did this on his own. i dig it. props to ya man. taylor was def a legend. and i don't think that this rap song was for your comments fellas as much as it was for the man, sean taylor. like i said come out with your song n let us bash you.

well said!

Yo I listened to the first one and this one.

First it was a freestyle to begin with and now it's a rap to get that question out the way for other people.

Second Like I said, Lyrically your there. It was sick. Loved the tribute, the message and everything else.

I loved the beat you used cause the Ll wayne Dear Summer track was one of my favorite songs. But you might have went a little too hard on it and spit a little fast.

Honestly if you write it out first, calm down spit it a little slower (similar to what Weezy did but with your own swag) You got a perfect track.

But Lyrically you killed it.

You got raw talent.

^Thanks man i think i might actually redo it just because people like you who recognize talent like that. Maybe its not the best Sean Taylor rap... but its the best ive seen. And maybe i will edit it better and slow down and **** thanks

as soon as i get some time to fart around with it, i'm going to strip the vocals from the beat, screw and chop them to a few different beats of mine i made on a 99 dolla casio so the tempo matches a little better, and mix in some taylor soundbites. gangsta.

if i get some time that is.

I unserstand not everyone is going to like ANYTHING. And no matter where you go there is gonna be haters. Its a lot easier to hate then appreciate. But if you are gonna yo be a hater take the time to throw down some constructive criticism. And for all the positive feedback thanks it is deeply appreciated

I unserstand not everyone is going to like ANYTHING. And no matter where you go there is gonna be haters. Its a lot easier to hate then appreciate. But if you are gonna yo be a hater take the time to throw down some constructive criticism. And for all the positive feedback thanks it is deeply appreciated

Hey. Maybe if you switched your flow to one like Soulja Boy's and throw a ringtone beat on there, people might like it. :laugh:

I wouldn't even pay attention to people who are saying it sucks. Cause it don't.

Archived