Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Trade Down Scenario (MET)

PortisDBest

I just tought that I the Redskins want to trade down, They can ofer the pick to the Titans and they could give us Pacman and 2rd or 3 rd

What do you think?

Dude has been out of football for a year. He now has a stripper pole in his basement so he can assault them in the comfort of his own home. I'll pass. We are in great position as we stand now.

I just thought that if the Redskins want to trade down, They can offer the pick to the Titans and they could give us Pacman and 2rd or 3 rd

What do you think?

PDB,

try to be a little more accurate with your thread titles going forward

thanks

If there is a early run on cornerbacks, Green Bay needs to get in there before Dallas, one potential scenario could be:

Pick 21 (800 points) and

Pick 210 (7.4)

for

Pick 30 (620)

Pick 91 (136)

Pick 124 (48)

Pick 219 (3.8)

Since Green Bay has an extra second round pick, they can easily trade down from one of spots to reacquire a third round pick.

Man... we just can't get away from trading picks for players. Is it just me or has this been a common theme since the change in philosophy from our FO.

Personally I think it's great... 9-picks in this years draft is probably more than we had in the last 3-years combined. Just save the drama and enjoy picking up some good young prospects instead of getting an re-tread that obviously carries a lot of baggage.

Screw Pacman, he left a guy paralyzed, and has messed up EVERY chance he's gotten. He's a thug and a hole. I wish these retarded threads would go away. Even if it were a good idea, which it isn't, Cerrato is NOT interested.

Could you just delete this thread, along with any "new" Chad Johnson threads.

Here's my trade down scenario:

We give a first for CJ, a second for Pacman, a 3rd for Tank Johnson, our other 3rd for Rae Carruth, a 4th for OJ, a 5th for Michael Vick, a 6th for Lawrence Phillips, and then our whole draft class can be selfish holes or felons, and we can remake The Longest Yard.

Brilliant.

**** that.

A) That deal would never happen, because Tennesee wouldn't give up Pac Man, their 1st, AND a 2nd Rounder for our 1st. Unless you were implying that they trade Pac Man and a 2nd for our 1st, which would be even dumber.

B) Then they'd probably want to add Limas Sweed. He'd look better in Burgundy.

Here's my trade down scenario:

We give a first for CJ, a second for Pacman, a 3rd for Tank Johnson, our other 3rd for Rae Carruth, a 4th for OJ, a 5th for Michael Vick, a 6th for Lawrence Phillips, and then our whole draft class can be selfish holes or felons, and we can remake The Longest Yard.

Brilliant.

There's a he difference between CJ and the rest of that list.

CJ is an elite receiver who is outspoken, and far from selfish. Unless by selfish, you mean wanting to win a Super Bowl Ring for himself, in which case, I'd want him to be extremely selfish if we traded for him.

I still don't know wtf a "hole," is. It doesn't seem like an insult, because its hardly offensive, but you're trying to make it seem bad.

Pac-Men is a mental midget. Plus we already got baller ass Fred Smoot and Captain Chaos and his stripper loving in-Laws. All the strippers in our area are busy with those two. Fart-Munch will have to make it rain at Chili's or some ****. I would love to see him go to Dallas, to watch Mike Sellars truck him. Repeatedly.

Archived