Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ultimate fights expand to include kids

BigMike619

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ULTIMATE_FIGHTING_KIDS?SITE=MOSTP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

CARTHAGE, Mo. (AP) -- Ultimate fighting was once the sole domain of burly men who beat each other bloody in anything-goes brawls on pay-per-view TV.

But the sport often derided as "human ****fighting" is branching out.

The bare-knuckle fights are now attracting competitors as young as 6 whose parents treat the sport as casually as wrestling, Little League or soccer.

I personally think this is a good idea. Good for the kid to get exercise and learn to defend himself as well. My old boss was Northern Irish and he told me that in JR High School they take the boys and put them in a boxing class for gym.

Sweet, I'm going to corral a slew of midgets and put them up against some of these kids. Then I'll start taking bets. I'll be unstoppable!

When i was 12, i could beat the **** out of most midgets, and that was just with a wrestling background. If i knew jiu-jitsu, it would have been a midget bloodbath. :silly:

When i was 12, i could beat the **** out of most midgets, and that was just with a wrestling background. If i knew jiu-jitsu, it would have been a midget bloodbath. :silly:

It might even put a stop to child abuse. If you know your kid can put you in a kimora or rear naked choke you are gonna think twice before getting loaded and teeing off on little Johnny. :laugh:

It might even put a stop to child abuse. If you know your kid can put you in a kimora or rear naked choke you are gonna think twice before getting loaded and teeing off on little Johnny. :laugh:

I literally took up wrestling to stop my older brother and his friends from kicking my ass. It worked. After my first year, one of them grabbed me and i threw him to the ground and pulled his shoulder out of the socket. They stopped after that. :D

My boyfriend's stepdad used to tie boxing gloves onto him and his stepbrothers and have them go at it in the backyard. Like PleaseBlitz, it's one of the main reasons he became so heavily involved in wrestling and MMA fighting. I don't condone children fighting and I told him I won't be letting our kids fight in the backyard, but I do see how growing up like that effected him and made him a strong son of a gun.

My boyfriend's stepdad used to tie boxing gloves onto him and his stepbrothers and have them go at it in the backyard. Like PleaseBlitz, it's one of the main reasons he became so heavily involved in wrestling and MMA fighting. I don't condone children fighting and I told him I won't be letting our kids fight in the backyard, but I do see how growing up like that effected him and made him a strong son of a gun.

So you're pregnant?

:laugh:

So you're pregnant?

:laugh:

there is a deffinate presumption of "our kids" there. I wonder if the BF knows? :laugh:

Hi jackasses.....and that would be a big no. :laugh: Not that this is the topic of the thread or anything, but we are talking marriage and children and I told him he can start training our kids in wrestling at a young age, but there will be no frickin' fights in the backyard when I'm around!

Sweet, I'm going to corral a slew of midgets and put them up against some of these kids. Then I'll start taking bets. I'll be unstoppable!

I just so happen to have a litter of midgets that I take care of. I just feed em table scraps and have them run around in the yard on one of those dog like zip lines, I think they'd be up to the task

Hi jackasses.....and that would be a big no. :laugh: Not that this is the topic of the thread or anything, but we are talking marriage and children and I told him he can start training our kids in wrestling at a young age, but there will be no frickin' fights in the backyard when I'm around!

geez, way to hijack the thread for your own personal benefit Keeastman.

Man, what is up with people nowadays Dean? :laugh:

I just so happen to have a litter of midgets that I take care of. I just feed em table scraps and have them run around in the yard on one of those dog like zip lines, I think they'd be up to the task
geez, way to hijack the thread for your own personal benefit Keeastman.

Man, what is up with people nowadays Dean? :laugh:

Yes, because this was such a serious thread to start out with :laugh: . Besides, I think it's perfectly acceptable to hijack in an effort to defend oneself against false accusations:mad: :silly:

Yes, because this was such a serious thread to start out with :laugh: . Besides, I think it's perfectly acceptable to hijack in an effort to defend oneself against false accusations:mad: :silly:

I made this thread and I am now offended that you are questioning the seriousness of midgets fighting children MMA style.

You are now on my bad side. Which is alot like the good side only I am not nearly as nice...:laugh:

They've had kids MMA classes for a long time and they've had kids Jiu Jitsu tournaments for a long time too.

Personally I think it's a good thing. It's a good sport for kids and teaches them confidence and discipline. Plus they wear a lot more protective gear and rash guards so it's all good.

Just wait until these kids are in their 20s and are competing for the big promotions, they are going to take MMA to a new level.

I made this thread and I am now offended that you are questioning the seriousness of midgets fighting children MMA style.

You are now on my bad side. Which is alot like the good side only I am not nearly as nice...:laugh:

:laugh: On a related note, have you ever been to an official midget wrestling match??? They're great fun!!

EDIT: And I have pictures to prove it!! But don't get your hopes up, I'm not posting them. I really did go to a midget wrestling event though.

They've had kids MMA classes for a long time and they've had kids Jiu Jitsu tournaments for a long time too.

Personally I think it's a good thing. It's a good sport for kids and teaches them confidence and discipline. Plus they wear a lot more protective gear and rash guards so it's all good.

Just wait until these kids are in their 20s and are competing for the big promotions, they are going to take MMA to a new level.

I think its a very good thing. Individual sports teach a lot of things that, by and large, young kids are missing these days. Plus it gets them out from in front of ****ing MySpace and Xbox all day long.

This is a great idea as long as they stress the sport of it versus street fighting. I'd say I wish they had this when I was a kid, but my parents would have never let me do it anyway.

Imagine how good that generation of fighters are going to be when they are the pros? Most of the guys fighting right now didn't get a chance to really train until they were young adults.

:laugh: On a related note, have you ever been to an official midget wrestling match??? They're great fun!!

EDIT: And I have pictures to prove it!! But don't get your hopes up, I'm not posting them. I really did go to a midget wrestling event though.

Is there something you need to share with us? Do we need to start yet another thread on keeastman? :laugh:

"why keeastman loves midget wrassling"

You don;t want to be on Mike's bad side. I've seen how he gets when a Cowboys fan enters our Skins bar.

:kungfu:

Archived