Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here in Peru!

pjfootballer

• 2 weeks later...
Got family there. In Arequipa. Planning on traveling there the end of this year. Really looking forward to it. Especially Machu Pichu.

(I think I talked to you about this before pj. Pretty sure that was you.)

Yes it was me. We left Juliaca (A Dump of a city that looks like downtown Beirut) Airport and went to Arequipa to pick up some more passengers and then to Lima. Machu Pichu was amazing. The whole country was. I didn't get altitude sickness, but my chest hurt at times. We went to Cusco, Puno and Lima. I love the traffic in Lima. No rules. Total confusion. It will scare the hell out of you at first.

Got family there. In Arequipa. Planning on traveling there the end of this year. Really looking forward to it. Especially Machu Pichu.

(I think I talked to you about this before pj. Pretty sure that was you.)

If you have never been, here are some tips. Buy the small packs of tissues to put in your pockets. There are alot of bathrooms with no paper OR toilet seats. Wear sunscreen. Pack for cold and warm weather. Don't let the taxi's rip you off, there are plenty of them. Cars are first and pedestrians are second. They WILL hit you if they get the chance. Eat light until you get used to the food. Bottled water and no fresh fruits/Veggies for the first couple of days. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Archived