Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Radio Live From Clyde's Of Gallery Place

skinslove<3

I went to this, absolute joke. I really feel like Emailing the station making them pay for my metro trip. Just lame. Fortunately the cheerleader did go in the bar and I got their autograph but their was no access to watch Riggins show unless you have a STUPID VIP ticket. Just absolutely lame!

If you had a VIP ticket, it was teh awesome. :)

Who had a VIP ticket?

THIS GUY!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, me too. :thumbsup:

Thanks Amy for the VIP pass.

I owe you BIG-TIME!!! :cheers:

I went to this, absolute joke. I really feel like Emailing the station making them pay for my metro trip. Just lame. Fortunately the cheerleader did go in the bar and I got their autograph but their was no access to watch Riggins show unless you have a STUPID VIP ticket. Just absolutely lame!

It was not "lame" in the VIP room. :D

Free lunch and dinner buffet along with an open bar.

I also got a chance to meet my favorite Redskins player of ALL-TIME.

I can die and go to heaven now. :laugh:

Well unfortunately some people didn't get to go to the VIP room and that's incredibly wrong. Redskins Radio shouldn't advertise it then. It ws incredibly inconsiderate for them to send me an email about this event yet make me pay $10 for metro only to tell me I have to have a VIP ticket to go the event. Giveme Sportstalk 980 anyday,

Well unfortunately some people didn't get to go to the VIP room and that's incredibly wrong. Redskins Radio shouldn't advertise it then. It ws incredibly inconsiderate for them to send me an email about this event yet make me pay $10 for metro only to tell me I have to have a VIP ticket to go the event. Giveme Sportstalk 980 anyday,

we got to go into VIP cause we won the tickets. you could've called and asked if you werent sure what you were getting into. im sorry that you got shafted out of $10 and not being able to see the show. there is always next time.

I was walking in while everyone was walking out. :(

:( sorry. we should've planned better.

$10?? What, did you hop on the MARC from Baltimore or something? :laugh: No metro trip I've ever been on was more than $3 or 4.

Archived