Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Live Reports Deangelo to Raiduhs

NavyDave

Shocker nobody is saying anything about these spending sprees.

Journalists are more likely to squabble over the Redskins' lack of FA activity (and the consequential trade rumors that go along with that) than to say anything bad about other teams' cash flashin'.

Ahhh....no matter what, people have to talk about the Redskins.

It's actually kinda flattering.

De Angelo Hall to Raiders for 2nd and 6th round pick

6 year 50 million dollars plus being negotiated by Hall's agent according John Clayton on NFL Live.

DeAngelo has stated he won't settle for losing. Hmmm

I'm watching NFL Live right now and they just mentioned that Hall still needs to work out a new contract with the Raiders, and that Big Al is telling his FO to get creative and get it done.

I didn't hear the bit about 6 years or 50 million. Maybe I just missed it.

I'm watching NFL Live right now and they just mentioned that Hall still needs to work out a new contract with the Raiders, and that Big Al is telling his FO to get creative and get it done.

I didn't hear the bit about 6 years or 50 million. Maybe I just missed it.

Shocker that the OP embellished..........:doh:

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports trade talks between the Raiders and Falcons involving DeAngelo Hall hit a stall late Monday.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ran a report claiming the exact opposite earlier this afternoon. Schefter says it no longer appears as though the trade will happen. If it's a cap space issue for the Raiders, they could clear some room by releasing LaMont Jordan and Stuart Schweigert. Mar. 17

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports trade talks between the Raiders and Falcons involving DeAngelo Hall hit a stall late Monday.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ran a report claiming the exact opposite earlier this afternoon. Schefter says it no longer appears as though the trade will happen. If it's a cap space issue for the Raiders, they could clear some room by releasing LaMont Jordan and Stuart Schweigert. Mar. 17

I was just going to copy and paste that :silly:

As per PFT hall deal is done ;)

DEANGELO DEAL DONE

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 18, 2008, 2:19 p.m.

Steve Wyche of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the much-anticipated Falcons-Raiders trade for cornerback DeAngelo Hall is essentially done.

The teams had already agreed that Atlanta would receive Oakland’s second- and sixth-round picks in the NFL draft, but the holdup had been whether the Raiders and Hall could reach an agreement on a long-term contract extension. Hall tells Wyche that the deal will get done.

“There is just some tweaking of the language that needs to be done, some minor details,” Hall said of contract negotiations. “No deal breakers.”

Hall said he is planning to fly to Oakland tomorrow to sign the contract. No details of the contract have been released, but it appears that the Raiders have given in to Hall’s financial demands, which other teams had balked at.

Archived