Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry a no show AGAIN at an autograph signing today

GOSKINS_08

I went to the CSA show in Chantilly this weekend, and I was expecting to get Laron, but they said they couldn't get a hold of him, and canceled..Now I know some people think its stupid to get upset of him no showing, and im not really upset, im just kind of dissapointed he keeps doing this..Oh well.

I still got Randle El, Mark May, and Monte Coleman as well as other people this weekend.

yeah, im sorry, but i dont ask people for their autographs.. it's silly. If i want it bad enough I will buy it. You have to remember NFl players have a busy,busy schedule and especially a young player like landry. They dont always have the time to always show up.. He wont be going anywhere for while hopefully, so this wont be the last time you get to see him. I know its a bummer though!

yeah, im sorry, but i dont ask people for their autographs.. it's silly. If i want it bad enough I will buy it. You have to remember NFl players have a busy,busy schedule and especially a young player like landry. They dont always have the time to always show up.. He wont be going anywhere for while hopefully, so this wont be the last time you get to see him. I know its a bummer though!

You do have to pay, It was $45 for the autograph, and $15 for the 16x20 photo I was going to get signed..But they gave refunds, so its all good.

he no showed the last time I was going to get him too at the same show in 07.

yeah, im sorry, but i dont ask people for their autographs.. it's silly. If i want it bad enough I will buy it. You have to remember NFl players have a busy,busy schedule and especially a young player like landry.

When he's scheduled to be some place and, he's being paid to be there,

IT IS HIS SCHEDULE!

yeah, im sorry, but i dont ask people for their autographs..
I don't either, but the point is that he apparently committed himself, and did not meet his committment. I have no problem with the guy not signing autographs, but repeatedly not showing up for his fans after promising to do so is not a sign he is growing up after that blatently immature taunting penalty from last year. I hope we don't see any more of those.

He's such a tease. Watch, he's gonna throw a HUGE autograph signing sometime, and he's gonna charge out the *** for an autograph. And people will want it bad enought that they'll pay.

LOL

lol, and next time Laron is there, if he is there again, i'll be a sucker and try and get him again..And probably have to pay more..Last time he was $30 I believe, and this time he was $45.

lol, and next time Laron is there, if he is there again, i'll be a sucker and try and get him again..And probably have to pay more..Last time he was $30 I believe, and this time he was $45.

See. He's gradually building up the cost.

:laugh:

yep. I can see it now:

"We dont want players like this on our team. This is the Redskins. Lets trade him away".

:doh: :doh: :doh:

I never said none of that..Laron is still 1 of my favorite players, I was just letting people know he didn't show up because he has a history of doing it.

Was this for charity, or was he pocketing the money? Missing another committment to his fans AND a charity would be even worse.

Nah, im not sure how these shows give people money and what not, but it wasn't for Charity.

He was going to get paid for being there and considering he was a no show last time and he was scheduled to be there it's ****ty on his part to not show up like that.

I don't either, but the point is that he apparently committed himself, and did not meet his committment. I have no problem with the guy not signing autographs, but repeatedly not showing up for his fans after promising to do so is not a sign he is growing up after that blatently immature taunting penalty from last year. I hope we don't see any more of those.

I actually am glad he did that to Burress. It made me feel warm inside. Burress talks too much **** and deserved that, Landry whiped the floor with his ass. The players who dont show up, dont get paid. It's not like they get a check before they show up to an autograph signing.

Obviously, he had other things to do. He does sign stuff for fans, but maybe theres a real reason he couldnt make it. You never know? As long as he wasnt the ONLY one who was supposed to be signing autographs at that session.

I think if he was required to make that signing he would have, but you gotta remember how much work a rookie and 2nd year players have. Im sure he's very busy.

Archived