Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo Hall traded to Oakland for a 2nd round pick (mergedx3)

Skins4ever1

Your absolutely right. It also looks like the market is now set on Lito Sheperd. I would expect them to get nothing less then a mid to low 2nd round pick when they move him.

like, at maybe #50? ;)

I'm on the fence as to whether Lito Sheperd would be a good fit with Washington...but, with Carlos' return (and being immediately productive) questionable, Springs' age and injury history, and Smoot's tendency to play beyond his abilities for us, trading a #50 to the Iggles for a solid insurance policy might be a good move.

I actually think this is a great trade for the falcons. In my opinion, the falcons (along with the dolphins) are about as far from being competitive as you can get. Now they will get rid of a team cancer who to keep you would have to break the bank for. And 3 picks in the second round! Damn thats nice. They can get their frachise DE, OT, QB, RB... whichever one they wish cause they are all in the top five of the first round. And then build around him with all those second round picks. In 3-4 years when the falcons might actually start to be competitive again, those players could be really good by then.

As for the skins not getting him... I'm really not all that upset. I mean just not worth the money based on our needs. Plus I have faith that the skins have another trade up their sleeves still (aka Ocho or Peppers)!

I actually think this is a great trade for the falcons. In my opinion, the falcons (along with the dolphins) are about as far from being competitive as you can get. Now they will get rid of a team cancer who to keep you would have to break the bank for. And 3 picks in the second round! Damn thats nice. They can get their frachise DE, OT, QB, RB... whichever one they wish cause they are all in the top five of the first round. And then build around him with all those second round picks. In 3-4 years when the falcons might actually start to be competitive again, those players could be really good by then.

As for the skins not getting him... I'm really not all that upset. I mean just not worth the money based on our needs. Plus I have faith that the skins have another trade up their sleeves still (aka Ocho or Peppers)!

Great post!!

Who cares about training camp fights. I think Hall would have been huge for us and somebody we'd need in the long run with Romo sits to pee and TO in our division. But at the same time if you are going to give him that much money, why wouldn't we have just gone out and signed Asante?

Who cares about training camp fights. I think Hall would have been huge for us and somebody we'd need in the long run with Romo sits to pee and TO in our division. But at the same time if you are going to give him that much money, why wouldn't we have just gone out and signed Asante?

TO owns Hall

trading for Hall to shutdown TO would be a waste of money

This trade has about a 20% chance of going through, I really believe he's going to the Giants on a draft day trade. :doh:

Besides Oakland has some good corners already.

No they don't- Washington sucks and was demoted to nickel last year.
dude, that fight wasnt even startd by d.hall.. Look at that guy slapping the **** out of Hall after the ball hit the ground, Id do the same thing.
Right, ask a non-biased Tech fan (or really just ask SkinsHokieFan) what Hall's all about.

"MeAngelo" or "DeAngelina"...so glad the Redskins didn't do anything to get this guy, they really are getting smarter with Vinny in control.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????????????????????????? :whoknows:

Falcons CB DeAngelo Hall refuted an ESPN report that he will be traded to the Raiders.

"Somebody's throwing something out there," Hall told the Atlanta Journal Constitution on Saturday afternoon. Neither Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff nor Hall's agent have returned phone calls.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

No they don't- Washington sucks and was demoted to nickel last year.

Right, ask a non-biased Tech fan (or really just ask SkinsHokieFan) what Hall's all about.

"MeAngelo" or "DeAngelina"...so glad the Redskins didn't do anything to get this guy, they really are getting smarter with Vinny in control.

how am I biased to tech or D.hall? please tell me that. And how is SkinsHokieFan know anymore about tech than I do? I have ALOT of friends who go to tech and have been there PLENTY.

What does this mean? Jon Jansen was involved in training camp scuffles two years in a row :whoknows:

and by the way

Falcons CB DeAngelo Hall refuted an ESPN report that he will be traded to the Raiders

hall is known as being a turd and has had little fist fights in games before

jansen isn't so turd like

Looks like he's going for a second rounder (although very high 2nd round) and Asante Samuel money. I didn't see this already posted , sorry if it has been. While I would have given up a 2nd for him, theres no way I would have been a fan of the Skins paying this much. Theres some good db talent in the draft for cheaper.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Archived