Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins make offer to Frost and Fabini

MWCREDSKINS

Per Vinny on Redskin Radio. I don't mind Fabini back. He's a solid backup who can play 4 positions but I stress youth whether you keep Fabini or not

I really do not see the need for Fabini unless there's no other option. The guy was terrible in run blocking and marginal in pass blocking. Hopefully Randy stays healthy all season.

I really do not see the need for Fabini unless there's no other option. The guy was terrible in run blocking and marginal in pass blocking. Hopefully Randy stays healthy all season.

The need would definitely be for back ups. And I think it's age that makes me scratch my head when it comes to Fabini. The fact that all of our starters are 30+ means that we should be targeting young backups, hopefully in the draft. Get some fresh blood that can hopefully beat Fabini out of a roster spot.

Im suprized at Suisham also there are a few good kickers in this draft.

Brandon Coutu, Georgia has a monster leg. Not consistent at times but just as consistent as Suisham.

Frost has become a good punter and should be resigned.

As for Fabini......no more. To much young talent in this draft.

At first i didint care about these two but then i realized not only is Frost the punter hes also the holder and besides one bad bobble against the vikes he had a great season as holder. Fabini is also good deph.
I'd rather have the #2 QB holding. Keeps other teams honest and gives an option for a trick. Frost was average and worth his pay, but if he gets uppity and leaves for more money, we would only be replacing an average punter.

Frost had a very good season and should be re-signed! What boggles me is that they re-signed Suisham instead of bringing in competion to compete against him...the guy is terrible! Fabini sucks...let him go!

Frost had an OK season. 21st in net average, Not so good in regular yards per punt either. While he is a good holder, he is a middle-of-the-pack punter.

Suisham actually had a good season. Made 82.9% of his field goals If I'm not mistaken. Those are great numbers.

Archived