Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3/13 Mini-Bargate, Springfield Hard Times

skinslove<3

We usually get there between 6 and 7, I'll probably be there at 6, but I won't be in skins gear. We normally set up at the dart boards.

well, maybe I'll make it next time....I had just planned on hangin out for an hour after work...I'm at home in woodbridge now....you guys have fun!

I would say this Bargate could be considered a success. I met some real cool people and the bottled drinks at Hard Times were a value (My ignorant ass switched to mixed drinks after cheep beer, to get more of a buzz....it wasn't really in my favor). Skins fans are the best. This may have been my first Bargate, but I already want to attend another (if I can work out the times with my schedule). Needless to say, those who did not make it missed out. Much like I did with the Tyson's On the Border Blast.:(

I didn't anticipate that 8 Seagrems 7's would cost me 50 dollars though. I could have gotten ****ED up if I would have mixed them myself...not the weak **** the bartenders put up. Anyhow they were tasty, yet not really intoxicating. But I will elaborate that the company was a lot of fun.

The dudes who made it would make any Skins fan proud. Drinking and holding thier own. All of the Ladies who made it were real cute and would ANY sports fans glad to have them among them. Trust me IMHO you are among the best out there. Especially gracious and have a tremendous amount of class.

Yes I made it home fine, for anyone who may care.

Thanks again tor SKINSLOVE<3 for making this happen. You are one of the best.

I'm not one for Kareoke or Guitar Hero though, let me know if anyone is interested in a Street Fighter Tournement. Like that would happen. :D:rolleyes:

I was there from 3-4pm after work...didn't see anyone wearing skins gear....did anyone end up showing up?

sorry we missed you!!! we will have to plan better next time. hope that you can make it to the next one.

I would say this Bargate could be considered a success. I met some real cool people and the bottled drinks at Hard Times were a value (My ignorant ass switched to mixed drinks after cheep beer, to get more of a buzz....it wasn't really in my favor). Skins fans are the best. This may have been my first Bargate, but I already want to attend another (if I can work out the times with my schedule). Needless to say, those who did not make it missed out. Much like I did with the Tyson's On the Border Blast.:(

I didn't anticipate that 8 Seagrems 7's would cost me 50 dollars though. I could have gotten ****ED up if I would have mixed them myself...not the weak **** the bartenders put up. Anyhow they were tasty, yet not really intoxicating. But I will elaborate that the company was a lot of fun.

The dudes who made it would make any Skins fan proud. Drinking and holding thier own. All of the Ladies who made it were real cute and would ANY sports fans glad to have them among them. Trust me IMHO you are among the best out there. Especially gracious and have a tremendous amount of class.

Yes I made it home fine, for anyone who may care.

Thanks again tor SKINSLOVE<3 for making this happen. You are one of the best.

I'm not one for Kareoke or Guitar Hero though, let me know if anyone is interested in a Street Fighter Tournement. Like that would happen. :D:rolleyes:

im so glad that you came out and were able to meet up with us. i am also very glad that you made it home safe. :) it is always good times, and always good to meet members of the board. i will be posting pictures tomorrow morning, i have a busy day of work and the CAPS game tonight...but...thanks for all the sweet comments. you were very fun, very chill, and once again, thanks for coming out.

the redskins have the best fans ever. it was a pretty sucessful evening, minus some beer tapping, failed guitar hero, and saying "FUNK". haha...i love you all, can't wait to do it again!!!!:thumbsup: :dj:

it was a pretty sucessful evening, minus some beer tapping, failed guitar hero, and saying "FUNK". haha...i love you all, can't wait to do it again!!!!:thumbsup: :dj:

My bad, although I do believe Torch set it off when she tried it on yours :D . Typical example of an adult acting like a kid when they see one person do it the seem to follow suit:doh: . It would have been a lot better if Torch would have just tried to drink it instead of putting her thumb over it causing the thumb over the water hose effect;)

I'm paying for it today though, uhhhhhhhhhhh. I just popped two Tylenol Extra Strength.

It was good seeing everyone again and great to meet Matt. After reading you last post in this thread I don't believe last night will be the last we all see of Matt:cheers: . Glad you could come out and join us. I look forward to many more, just without me drinking so much.

BTW, I had a great time last night. We'll have to do it again.

Granted, I think I scared everyone off with my karaoke singing. Because as soon as I sang, everyone left. So next time I'll spare all of your ears the discomfort.

our duo was hot....:laugh:

we need to do it again soon.

matt, again it was wonderful meeting you.

hopefully the crew and the bargates will only grow larger.

This thread is useless without pics! :D

Sweet Sassy and OVC singing "Walk on the Wild Side"

ebonyandivory.jpg

OVC - "She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side"

SSM - "I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side"

SSM & OVC - "And the coloured girls say

Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

(doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo)

(doo)"

ebonyandivory.jpg

(doo)"

:applause: :applause: :applause: OH TED!!!

ebonyandivory.jpg

(doo)"

hahahahahaha, that was pretty good buddy

Since I'm Asian I would be down for a Drunken Street Fighter Tournament
Oh **** yeah, count me in.

If we can get a few more participants this would be a lot of fun.

I'll provide the system, controllers, and game.

The choices would likely be.....

Hyper Street Fighter II (It has all of the different versions of EVERY character from SFII, Champion Edition, Turbo, Super SFII, and Super SF II Turbo).

Hyper Street Fighter Alpha (Same deal, has all versions of the characters from all three games. Obviously there are subtle differences in choices).

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

If anyone prefers X-Men vs Street Fighter etc. that can also happen. I don't tend to take my Sega Saturn out much as the games are imported.

Hopefully something can be planned for the future. If this works I can arrange a Mortal Kombat tourney in the future as I have all of the arcade versions on the X-Box. They're a little more simple to play so we might get more people to play.

I look forward to the next bargate regardless. Peace.

ebonyandivory.jpg

What the hell gay Patriots bar did y'all go to in Redskins country??? :laugh: (See back wall in pic)

Now, where are the real pics of the BG???

Since I could not be at this last BG, I need to see the pics of all the fun I missed out on, damn it. :laugh:

Why are all of the bargates in VA? Where are the other Marylanders? If there's a Bargate MD, I'm there.

We have a group of people (Skins fans) that get together at Kaufmann's in Gambrills for a happy hour, etc.

We haven't started threads about it...so, next time we get together I will start a thread for the Annapolis area ES'ers that want to hang out. The tiki bar should be opening in another month or so. :)

...and this event is in MD:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234094

:cheers:

My bad, although I do believe Torch set it off when she tried it on yours :D . Typical example of an adult acting like a kid when they see one person do it the seem to follow suit:doh: . It would have been a lot better if Torch would have just tried to drink it instead of putting her thumb over it causing the thumb over the water hose effect;)

I'm paying for it today though, uhhhhhhhhhhh. I just popped two Tylenol Extra Strength.

It was good seeing everyone again and great to meet Matt. After reading you last post in this thread I don't believe last night will be the last we all see of Matt:cheers: . Glad you could come out and join us. I look forward to many more, just without me drinking so much.

That water hose thing was pretty damn cool. :cool:

ihb_anti_alcohol_b.jpg:cheers:

Archived