Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid berkeley liberals (update Live stream of protest)

WVUforREDSKINS

Would you sign a 1 day contract to be a Washington Redskin  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sign a 1 day contract to be a Washington Redskin

• Yeah where do I sign?
    • Nah, being a fan is good enough

In a somewhat related note,the Chicago area loons are planning a event.

http://www.organizepittsburgh.org/

Should I point out that your link points to "Pittsburgh Organizing Group"? :)

(And from what I've seen of their pace, this group looks like a more physical and effective group than Code Pink. Although that may simply reflect that they have an inflated opinion of themselves.)

Should I point out that your link points to "Pittsburgh Organizing Group"? :)

(And from what I've seen of their pace, this group looks like a more physical and effective group than Code Pink. Although that may simply reflect that they have an inflated opinion of themselves.)

You mean Chicago isn't in Pittsburgh??? :dunce: :slap: :doh1:

• 1 month later...
bump for witchcraft

Is it me or does the woman in that photo look bat**** crazy?

Spells Cast at Anti-Marine Rally in California

Members of the anti-war group Code Pink gathered Friday with a cauldron of flowers outside a controversial Marine Corps Recruiting Center in Berkeley, Calif., to use witchcraft to rally against the Iraq war.

Code Pink members unfurled a pink banner reading "Troops Home Now" and waved signs as they began the protest, which they promised would include incantations and pointy hats for a "witches, crones and sirens" day.

"Women are coming to cast spells and do rituals and to impart wisdom to figure out how we're going to end war," Zanne Sam Joi of Bay Area Code Pink told FOXNews.com.

7_64_050908_pink3.jpg

A few women stood outside the recruiting center Friday with signs that read "Peace" and "Warmongers — Eating Our Children for Profit." Many wore pink T-shirts.

Others pulled out a cauldron filled with flowers from a car draped with a pink sheet.

Members of the pro-troops group Move Forward America came armed with packages of salt, which they spread around the recruiting station to keep the Marines safe from spells. The group's Web site implored members to bring brooms to "mock the anti-American witches of Code Pink."

Police kept guard outside the recruiting station to keep the peace.

Archived