Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael_33's "wishful thinking" mock draft including tradeups/downs!

michael_33

The trade to move up to #10 for Dorsey was a swap of 1st rounders (Saints and Skins) swap 1st round picks....OK?

We also trade them Springs and our original 3rd rounder and 7th rounder to them....OK?

We also trade them a 2nd rounder in the 09' draft!

If you read it,it really isn't that difficult to understand!!

Remove Springs and the second rounder next year it might be okay. Of give them the first and second this year figuring two thirds is close enough. Or even the first and Springs and MAYBE the seventh. A bad idea because we need Springs but it'd be closer in value

You're giving away to much for a position that isn't a desperate need.

Remove Springs and the second rounder next year it might be okay. Of give them the first and second this year figuring two thirds is close enough. Or even the first and Springs and MAYBE the seventh. A bad idea because we need Springs but it'd be closer in value

You're giving away to much for a position that isn't a desperate need.

I love Springs...I really do!

But aren't we overvalueing is worth right now...

The guy almost never plays a whole season,but is a very good corner...

And moving up in the draft has proven to be quite costly as far as value...I would think that Springs value is probably worth a 3rd rounder at best right now...Seriously...

So in theory...were giving up Springs(or a 3rd round pick in value).....a 3rd round pick in our postioned draft selection.....A 7th rounder in our current draft selection....and a 2nd rounder in 09'(value is always less in future draft picks,so the value is a 3rd)

So basically...(2) 3rd's,a 7th and Springs for Glenn Dorsey...for The best defensive player in the draft IMO...

I love Springs...I really do!

But aren't we overvalueing is worth right now...

The guy almost never plays a whole season,but is a very good corner...

And moving up in the draft has proven to be quite costly as far as value...I would think that Springs value is probably worth a 3rd rounder at best right now...Seriously...

So in theory...were giving up Springs(or a 3rd round pick in value).....a 3rd round pick in our postioned draft selection.....A 7th rounder in our current draft selection....and a 2nd rounder in 09'(value is always less in future draft picks,so the value is a 3rd)

So basically...(2) 3rd's,a 7th and Springs for Glenn Dorsey...for The best defensive player in the draft IMO...

Well, you seem to be the only person who holds that opinion. Yes, it is to much.

With the need we have on D-line....I would jump all over this deal....

Why?How long will Springs be playing for us?Probably his last season with us anyways.....Might as well get something for him,rather than cutting him cause his price tag is so enormous and he won't reconstruck his deal with us!

Can you imagine having Glenn Dorsey,Calais Campbell,Andre Carter and Cornelius griffin on the front lines...?

We would have Dribble(3rd round comp pick) Rogers,Smoot at CB....Landry at safety...

And you guys think giving up an injured Springs,(who probably won't even play a whole season next year anyways) our 3rd rounder...our 7th rounder...and next seasons 2nd rounder is too much?For possibly a top 5 D-line going into the 09' season!

Yet, your OK with dumping our 1st rounder for DeAngelo Hall and not fixing our D-line at all and giving QB's all day to throw the ball,while Hall is getting lit up by TO?

Does anyone out there,that's a Skins fan see eye to eye with me?

It started going downhill with the "Gibbs called the double timeout on purpose to lose the game himself" thread.......and it just keeps getting worse.

Honestly, the time put in is appreciated, I know it isn't easy.

But the first round is absurd......from ridiculous players being taken in the top five......to Dorsey falling as far as you suggest.

Twilight Zone.....Bizzaro world.....just wild.

this post SHOULD read "Michael_33's "I am super drunk and high right now and have no clue if i am even wearing pants right now cuz im sooooo wasted, wild and crazy guy, ridiculous never happen in a million years" mock draft"

With the need we have on D-line....I would jump all over this deal....

Why?How long will Springs be playing for us?Probably his last season with us anyways.....Might as well get something for him,rather than cutting him cause his price tag is so enormous and he won't reconstruck his deal with us!

Can you imagine having Glenn Dorsey,Calais Campbell,Andre Carter and Cornelius griffin on the front lines...?

We would have Dribble(3rd round comp pick) Rogers,Smoot at CB....Landry at safety...

And you guys think giving up an injured Springs,(who probably won't even play a whole season next year anyways) our 3rd rounder...our 7th rounder...and next seasons 2nd rounder is too much?For possibly a top 5 D-line going into the 09' season!

Yet, your OK with dumping our 1st rounder for DeAngelo Hall and not fixing our D-line at all and giving QB's all day to throw the ball,while Hall is getting lit up by TO?

Does anyone out there,that's a Skins fan see eye to eye with me?

I have no idea who Dribble is, but I'm not comfortable with a rookie third round pick starting the season. Rogers will not be ready at the beginning of the year. I'm not okay with the Skins using the pick for DeAngelo Hall.

I want the Skins to pick the best DL available with the 21st pick. Preferably a DE not a DT but if the DT's better I'd be okay with it.

And from the looks of it no, no one agrees with you.

#52)Washington Redskins=DE Calais Campbell (Miami)

Not going to happen. He might not even be there when we pick in the first round, much less the 2nd

Actually Campbell's stock is dropping pretty significantly. From what I've heard I can see him slipping to end of the first to right at the start of the second

Dream on! We are not trading up, especially to give up our best CB and 3 draft picks.

No way does Chris Long fall to #4 in the draft. And why would the Cards trade up just to get a RB when they have Edge? That's like saying the Redskins trade up to get a RB.

I don't know,but whoever thinks Jim Zorn is going to be the next head coach of the Washington Redskins are complete and utter idiots...!!

There is no way that the Redskins are gonna trade up for Jason Campbell...IMPOSSIBLE!

Gibbs aint coming back...NO WAY!He's done...He wants to continue with his nascar buisness...He's too busy to coach and too old!

Champ Bailey will never leave!

Lavar is the greatest LB we ever had!

Monk is a 1st ballad HOFer....No way the voters pass on him!

So my thread should just be trashed....Ain't no way we get Dorsey...shoot me now!!

Just reported on KFFL....("No way you get any of these picks right Michael_33")

Lions | Team could target a right tackle in NFL Draft

Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:39:59 -0800

Tom Kowalski, of MLive.com, reports the Detroit Lions could target a right tackle in the 2008 NFL Draft.

Dream on! We are not trading up, especially to give up our best CB and 3 draft picks.

No way does Chris Long fall to #4 in the draft. And why would the Cards trade up just to get a RB when they have Edge? That's like saying the Redskins trade up to get a RB.

Well, some people must think it's possible, because a lot of people have been talking about the possibility of him going to Oakland. Generally it figure McFadden, Matt Ryan(I thiink) and Jake Long.

I don't think the team thinks the Dline needs alot of help. Atleast not enough to trade picks and Springs for. While I love Springs most teams don't consider a 33 year old CB with a history of injury problems as a huge upgrade.The Saints added Randall Gay, I imagine they'll be looking to add a young corner in the draft. No matter what Glenn Doresy fans think, it does seem Glenn Dorsey's past injuries are going to be a concern for NFL teams. This trade really doesn't make sense. If anybody has actually read or listened to Greg Blache's defensive philosphy he thinks the Secondary, especially CB is the most important part. He feels sacks are generated through good coverage on receivers. Trades like this rarely happen in the draft because teams don't want to pay the salaries to the Top 1st round players. Trades usually happen in the late first round, teams will trade back up to the late 1st round if a player they really want is still there like the Browns with Brady Quinnand we did with Jason Campbell. Basically what I'm saying is people need to quit thinking Madden trades work in the NFL.

Archived