Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need to start thinking about making a move?

SkinsAllDay34

On Espn.com rumor central for the NFL http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors

It says the eagles are looking at Fitz and would turn their options to Roy Williams and Torry Holt if they couldnt land Fitz.

IMO I think we jump in on this and steal one of these guys from the eagles because if they get one of them its over for us.

they get samuel and then fitz....come on Danny and Vinny!!!

so we trade away our future for some one who is hurt half the time or will take up so much cap room even danny boy wont be able to fix the cap.

If you want Mcnabb to have another elite receiver with him (look at what happened with him and TO on the field not off) so be it we will never beat them. Plus why do you think we are saving up so much cap (8 mil under) and more coming with more restructures? Because we are gonna make a big signing or trade IMO its gonna be a trade.

If you want Mcnabb to have another elite receiver with him (look at what happened with him and TO on the field not off) so be it we will never beat them. Plus why do you think we are saving up so much cap (8 mil under) and more coming with more restructures? Because we are gonna make a big signing or trade IMO its gonna be a trade.

TO never hurt the redskins when he was on the eagles. 2 seasons, 8 receptions, 70 yds, 1 td, 1 fumble lost. stop saying the sky is falling. we are making space because we have a full class of draft picks that need to be signed, if we use everything on a free agent we have nothing left to sign our picks with

let the eagles spend all they want. the redskins dont have to go after a player they do not want just because a division rival is interested. let the eagles go on a spending spree. it will eventually dismantle thier team chemistry, which is not fluid as we speak. its the beginning of a new era in the dan synder ownership. we need to build through the draft. we do not need to bring in big names players. we already have a great core nucleus of studs.

I could use some cuz i am really mad

No need to get angry. :)

Ask yourself how many playoff teams from 2007 have made a lot of FA moves this offseason?

They really haven't. Some here & there. But nothing worth getting excited over.

We don't need to go crazy. The Free Agent market is weak and the trades you speak of are very hard for teams to make.

Hang in there brother.

What a novel idea!:laugh:

If the Iggles are going to get a big-time receiver, they're going to get one. It seems that if they don't land one they'll just go to the next guy. Are we going to sign them all just so the Iggles don't get them?:doh:

We did in the past. TJ Duckett ring a bell? And what a mistake he proved to be.

I'm just hopeful that we are learning from our past FA/Trade blunders. Thus far, by not going crazy and signing every FA out there, proves that a new approach has taken over.

It's not a bad thing. We'll be better for this.

My idea of a move is to trade for Donald Driver. Fulfills a need at WR for atleast 2 more seasons. Most likely wouldnt have to give up all that much or pay top dollar. The only reason I'm even mentioning this is because I just read that Driver wants to be traded or hes going to retire.

We wouldn't have to give up high picks nor get locked into long term money like going after a CJ or Roy Williams.

My idea of a move is to trade for Donald Driver. Fulfills a need at WR for atleast 2 more seasons. Most likely wouldnt have to give up all that much or pay top dollar. The only reason I'm even mentioning this is because I just read that Driver wants to be traded or hes going to retire.

We wouldn't have to give up high picks nor get locked into long term money like going after a CJ or Roy Williams.

where did you hear driver wanted to be traded or would retire?

Archived