Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 Siberian Huskies need homes, or death.

Pete

Posting this from the club forum I belong to...........

I'm posting this for a friend of mine. He has 3 full blooded Huskies that need homes in the next 48 hours. Someone has reported him for having more than the allowed amount within city limits. Animal control has now filed the complaint and will confiscate 3 of his 6 Huskies to be uthinized. They are located in Charlotte, NC. If you are interested in one or all adult Huskies, please contact Matthew Thompson directly at 704-643-2326. Just tell him Bret referred you.

:cheers:

I want one, but the dog would have to be brought to me. I could not pick it up. If this is an option. Please contact me ASAP

If you are serious, call the number in the first post. YOU contact HIM. This is why Pete provided the info.

I would love to get a Husky - they are great dogs. I just can't right now. :(

I just want to thank everybody for the concern for these animals they have shown.

I just found out all three will be placed into good homes tomorrow through one of the rescue groups.

:applause:

I just want to thank everybody for the concern for these animals they have shown.

I just found out all three will be placed into good homes tomorrow through one of the rescue groups.

Good to hear. If this was about 6 months into the future I would have taken one for sure.

Great to hear. I would hate to see dogs put down for absolutely no reason at all. That would terrible, nevermind that I have a soft spot for Siberians, having 2 myself.

Awesome. I learned all too well how heartbreaking it was to assembly-line dogs in to euthinasia. It's always heartwarming to see dogs successfully get a home. :)

Archived