Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn and Skins to Pursue Hackett

DirtySkin21

perhaps we should ask Joe Gibbs to call Mike Martz out in San Fran (formaly with Detroit) and ask him what the deal is with Roy Williams, character-wise. - If he doesn'y have any huge issues, offer Detroit our 2nd round pick for him.

I thought Duckett got a 5 year deal from Seattle, not Hackett.

And 6-2 is big when yr other guys are 5-10. We don't need freakin' Harold Carmichael. Jeeeeez.

Yeah "5-10"

If Sanatana Moss is 5-10, I'm 6'5". I stood near him at an autograph signing -- at 6'2" I towered over him.

I think we sign Hackett. When healthy, the guy is a stud. He would compliment our WR corps quite nicely. Move ARE to the slot. I think then we can use a 2nd or 3rd on another WR, but signing Hackett would help us in the short term. No brainer in the money is right.

To all the people so concerned about his injuries, just consider the fact that this guy is an ironman compared to Jon Jansen and not too many seem to be complaining about him.

No he's not. Jansen has missed 2 out of 9 seasons, which is better than only starting 14 games in 4 years.

Plus Jansen started EVERY game for his first 5 seasons in the league.

He's off the market...

Check rotoworld.com

If HACKETT changed his name to DUCKETT in the past day, then I know exactly what you're talking about. Otherwise, Hackett is still a FA and you should take more prudence in reading all 7 letters of a name before reporting what the name is incorrectly.

great, cuz I was thinking this team desparately needs more injury prone receivers. While we're at it, let's sign Flubby McGee and Dweebus Nolegs. They're CFL stars, you should have seen some of their spectacular catches this year, in the 5 collective games they played!

No he's not. Jansen has missed 2 out of 9 seasons, which is better than only starting 14 games in 4 years.

Plus Jansen started EVERY game for his first 5 seasons in the league.

Who cares about his first 5 seasons? They don't provide any indication for what his current health and probability of injury are. The more relevant stat is that Jansen has missed the entirety of 2 of the last 4 seasons. Thats 50%. Hacket meanwhile has played in 33 games over the last 3 seasons. Thats significantly more than 50%.

Who cares about his first 5 seasons? They don't provide any indication for what his current health and probability of injury are. The more relevant stat is that Jansen has missed the entirety of 2 of the last 4 seasons. Thats 50%. Hacket meanwhile has played in 33 games over the last 3 seasons. Thats significantly more than 50%.

Yes, who cares about a guy who started in 82 straight games before getting hurt vs. a guy who has never been healthy in any of his years playing in the NFL?

I say we sign Hack, but only to a 3 or 4 year deal. Not to a whopping 7 year deal that Danno has been giving out for the past several years. R.Moss signs a 3 year deal at 27mil, surely we could get Hack for less than half that.

Yes, who cares about a guy who started in 82 straight games before getting hurt vs. a guy who has never been healthy in any of his years playing in the NFL?

Where do you people come up with this stuff??? One person says this guy is "fragile" and then next thing you know its caught on like wildfire. Let's look at the facts shall we...

Aside from his rookie season when he was on the practice squad, Hackett appeared in 13 games in 2005 (which is just as many as Santana did this year for us) and 14 games in 2006. His only year where he was really bogged down by injuries was this past year where he only managed to play in 6 games. Yet despite playing in just 6 games, Hackett scored as many touchdowns as any of our receivers were able to in a full season of work.

Archived