Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bryant Johnson to Buffalo

This is great news.

Now the Redskins can give Anthony Mix a shot since he earned it with his excellent special teams play in a very short amount of time.

This what consistency and not blowing up your team every year looks like.

Mix is 6'5, 230 pounds and he played with Campbell before...give him a shot.

I wasn't too high on him anyway. The guy played behind two of the league's best WRs, but I don't remember him setting the world on fire when he got a chance to play in their absences. I remember seeing that the Cardinals offense weakened severly when Boldin or Fitzgerald went down.

I wasn't too high on him anyway. The guy played behind two of the league's best WRs, but I don't remember him setting the world on fire when he got a chance to play in their absences. I remember seeing that the Cardinals offense weakened severly when Boldin or Fitzgerald went down.

The kid is a head case; no thanks. We just got rid of a head case WR - why do we want another one? :laugh:

Not so fast

Bryant Johnson-WR-Cardinals Mar. 3 - 12:46 pm et

Free agent Bryant Johnson revealed Monday that he has a meeting scheduled with the Redskins.

It sounds like no visit with the Bears has been set up, despite multiple reports coming out of Chicago. Johnson is still at the Bills' facility and they could put on a full-court press to make sure he doesn't leave Buffalo.

Source: buffalobills.com

Related: Bills, Bears, Redskins

This is great news.

Now the Redskins can give Anthony Mix a shot since he earned it with his excellent special teams play in a very short amount of time.

This what consistency and not blowing up your team every year looks like.

Mix is 6'5, 230 pounds and he played with Campbell before...give him a shot.

Could not agree more!:applause::applause::applause:

Buffalo is a happening place :laugh: :laugh:

Let me get this straight. The team is falling short enough on revenue they want to play a game or two a year in Toronto to increase their gate, and then they step out and start offering all these free agent contracts for megabucks? :laugh:

The league ought to tell these whiners in Buffalo that if they want to give $50M to Derrick Dockery and others, then they can bloody well play all their games at Orchard Park :D

Archived