Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Will Demps to Visit

AKM311

Unfortuantly with limited money your regulated to the bottom of the barrel scraps like this, welcome to cap hell

There is no such place as cap hell in Redskin Nation.

And you say you are living in reality. :laugh:

BTW, you just cost the board another 35 IQ points with that post.

Simply because you disagree with my opinion doesn't make it wrong. You have your perception of things going on and I have my own. Its ok that you post your opinion and when I post something not agreeing with what you see as reality you think its your business to pick a fight with me over it and tell me not to post here anymore? What's that say about your personality? Can you handle the truth?

pick a fight? not at all. i was simply referring to your sense that your OPINION was reality and everyone that didnt agree had "their head in the sand". furthermore, i havent posted MY opinion on the issue as yet so i dont see what you could be agreeing or disagreeing with. nor did i tell you not to post again. as much as you may want to believe it paranoia is NOT a higher state of awareness buddy.

I'm sorry that so many of you posters are so emotional and irrational that you simply can not help seeing a fan not agree with you. Instead of attacking me personally the way you have done all day why don't you refute what I have been saying? I don't give a damn what any of you think about me and I'm not taking any of this personally. I am going to continue to post what I think and feel just like everyone else does and will not be cencored because some of you get your panties in a wad when a fan doesn't agree with somethings.

I've been on this forum for all of an hour today and posted 10 times and I'm being accused of posting negative things all day by some of you. Its obvious that what you say here is biased and your only arguing with me and insulting me because I'm not drinking the koolaid like you. Try and come up with some facts instead of insults. Your very transparent to me

I'm sorry that so many of you posters are so emotional and irrational that you simply can not help seeing a fan not agree with you. Instead of attacking me personally the way you have done all day why don't you refute what I have been saying? I don't give a damn what any of you think about me and I'm not taking any of this personally. I am going to continue to post what I think and feel just like everyone else does and will not be cencored because some of you get your panties in a wad when a fan doesn't agree with somethings.

I've been on this forum for all of an hour today and posted 10 times and I'm being accused of posting negative things all day by some of you. Its obvious that what you say here is biased and your only arguing with me and insulting me because I'm not drinking the koolaid like you. Try and come up with some facts instead of insults. Your very transparent to me

and why cant you understand that when you post things that state your opinion is reality youre basically telling everyone that has a differing opinion that they are clueless?

and why cant you understand that when you post things that state your opinion is reality youre basically telling everyone that has a differing opinion that they are clueless?

Why do you want to argue on a message forum with me? Are you that bored? Do you really care what I think?

Seriously I'm not excited about Will F'ing Demps. Is that the same thing as saying something about your Mother? Because we disagree on thw offseason so what? This is a message forum, why do you want to argue with me? Just ignore me if I have such a profound effect on you :doh:

Dont forget:

argue.jpg

The problem is you AREN'T seeing things with any sort of "reality". It has nothing to do with agree/disagree.

The Redskins aren't in cap hell. They have money to spare and can make more room if they choose to.

They are simply following a plan here.

Folks have been saying this (being in cap hell) about the team for years, and it never happens.

Until you accept you are wrong about the salary cap, you'll get nothing but ridicule.

Also, you seem to be doing more than just being negative. You seem to be reveling in what you perceive to be their impending doom. To the point that you seem you want to do cartwheels. :)

Even if there was any thuth in your words, if your are a Redskin fan, why would you be so happy about this bad news you see?

You more worried being right than the team succeeding?

I think that if you drop the conspiracy theories and paranoia, and see the situaton for what it is, you may be taken more seriously.

I think that if you drop the conspiracy theories and paranoia, and see the situaton for what it is, you may be taken more seriously.

After seeing his last post, I think it's clear this guy is a troll. He is unable to defend his stance other than saying "you're wrong, you don't know reality". - When others have explained things to him, he doesn't respond.

I would suggest we don't feed this guy anymore.

...why don't you refute what I have been saying?

...Try and come up with some facts instead of insults. Your very transparent to me

Actually you have been refuted several times today. It's been reported that we have 8 million in cap room. That's more than we had last year when we signed both Fletcher and Smoot.

What we're waiting on is you to back up anything you say with facts. Maybe when you do, others will take you more seriously. Until then, don't be surprised if you continue to get insulted.

Lol...THE REDSKINS ARE SIGNING A FREE

AGENT!!!!!!!!! CALM DOWN SNYDER!!!

WERE SUPPOSE TO BE LOW KEY!!!

2 minutes later in another thread.

Omfg, the Cowboys might get moss!?SIGN JAVON WALKER WHO HAS

HAD 3 KNEE SURGERIES AND CONTRACT WOULD

DEFIANTLY PUT US NEAR OR IN CAP HELL!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i unerstand hes not great but the fact that hes been on alot of teams dosnt justify that hes not good.

True...

Let's just say he's not good enough to hold on to a starting spot in any of the 3 teams he's been on...

If he were his resume might be minus a few stops...unless he just likes moving a lot:)

Folks have been saying this (being in cap hell) about the team for years, and it never happens.

Until you accept you are wrong about the salary cap, you'll get nothing but ridicule.

We have been very active in Free Agency for YEARS and suddenly you think that our plan to get better is to sign nobody? Sorry I totally disagree. In addition I really don't care if some people don't agree with me. Find one issue about this team that everyone agrees on, I dare you

Also, you seem to be doing more than just being negative. You seem to be reveling in what you perceive to be their impending doom. To the point that you seem you want to do cartwheels. :)

Even if there was any thuth in your words, if your are a Redskin fan, why would you be so happy about this bad news you see?

I am not happy about the problems I see this team making and I'm not being quiet about them. If you read my posts my negativism is coming through, yet you think I am happy. Your not making sense. Again I'm sorry that you feel as if I am doing kartwheels about this, Im not. I don't think our problems will be solved with this plan. If the team next year goes to the playoffs I will gladly admit I was wrong here but I believe that we need to do more and quickly to get us back into this devision with our rivals pulling off move after move to improve. I think with this plan we are more likely headed to a 6-10 record then we are heading towards a winning record.

In other words if I see the situation as you do, not as I do. Sorry I don't think like that. You have your right to think any thing you want as do I. In the end we both want the same thing, that the team has a great season and wins the Superbowl. But I don't believe the answer is simply to do nothing. We lost the playoff game in Seattle and so far I see no reason to think if the game were played again we wouldn't lose it. The answer is not to do nothing because were afraid to spend money. We did well in Free Agency last year, its time to continue that tradition. And signing a player whos been booted off three other teams is not the way to do that.

After seeing his last post, I think it's clear this guy is a troll. He is unable to defend his stance other than saying "you're wrong, you don't know reality". - When others have explained things to him, he doesn't respond.

I would suggest we don't feed this guy anymore.

I am not a troll, that is absolutely stupid to suggest. I am a die hard Redskins fan. You can continue to think what ever you want about me but insulting me by saying I am not a fan of this team is the worst insult I can think you could throw at me.

Why do you want to argue on a message forum with me? Are you that bored? Do you really care what I think?

Seriously I'm not excited about Will F'ing Demps. Is that the same thing as saying something about your Mother? Because we disagree on thw offseason so what? This is a message forum, why do you want to argue with me? Just ignore me if I have such a profound effect on you :doh:

Dont forget:

argue.jpg

im not arguing with you im attempting to help you understand. however your need to feel persecuted and desire to be right are clouding your judgement. and AGAIN i havent even stated my opinion on our offseason thus far so whatever you are disagreeing with exists only in your mind.

you whine about people personally attacking you yet you state that your point of view is reallity and all those who dont agree are dillusional. how do you think folks are going to respond?

it is okay to not be excited by demps but to turn that into "oh no the sky is falling, we are the bottom of the barrel, were in cap hell" is just a little overkill.

now im off to clydes for some beers and maybe a tequila. have a great evening and dont worry....there isnt anyone under your bed.

We have been very active in Free Agency for YEARS and suddenly you think that our plan to get better is to sign nobody? Sorry I totally disagree. In addition I really don't care if some people don't agree with me. Find one issue about this team that everyone agrees on, I dare you

No, that isn't what you said. You said the team is in "cap hell", and that is why we haven't signed anyone.

That is just stone-cold wrong. It has nothing to do with opinion.

The Redskins have plenty of room under the cap. Accept it. The Redskins are following a plan. A plan Cerrato talked about in an interview a couple of weeks ago. They are sticking with that plan.

Keep in mind that FA is only 2 days old. Smoot and Fletcher were signed like several days into FA.

These things don't have to be done right away.

Archived