Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Republicans decry use of 'Hussein' in Obama's name

#98QBKiller

It has nothing to do with class and more to do with being spinless jellyfish!! What's wrong with Obamas middle name?? It's his. What I find more curious is how Obama and his camp are basically putting all kinds of limitations on what media can do or say with regard to him. They can't use his middle name, they can;t talk about his ears, they can't call him a liberal.

It's pretty ridiculous that them media can't use his middle name.

Dude, get off your GOP-sponsored horse for a second.

Its not that people can't use or say his name. Its why they are using it, which is to try to type-cast him as muslim and to cast doubts and fear in the public that is reprehensible.

Criminy, even Karl Rove disagrees with you.

Now, if you want to carryon with your "Democrat=Bad, GOP=Good" mentality, go ahead.

Its not that people can't use or say his name. Its why they are using it, which is to try to type-cast him as muslim and to cast doubts and fear in the public that is reprehensible.

Now, if you want to carryon with your "Democrat=Bad, GOP=Good" mentality, go ahead.

Thank you Zguy,

I was about to reply to his ridiculous post but you beat me to it.

Yeah these people act like it's some random coincidence Obama gets referred to as "Barack Hussein Obama" by these people but you never hear "John Sidney McCain".

:rolleyes:

Thank you Zguy,

I was about to reply to his ridiculous post but you beat me to it.

And I'm a Republican too. Its nothing more than a strawman, and a bad, not to mention poorly disguised, one at that.

You know its silly when even the RNC and Rove agree it shouldn't be done. :)

They call it a 'two-fer'. You get someone (the TN GOP, some Cincinnati shock-jock) to say something outrageous that you want to get out there, then you've got the story running on all the news channels for a day or so, then the candidate or the RNC comes in and condemns the horrible conduct and distances themselves from it, so they look high-minded and fair and above-the-fray and presidential.

If you can pin the original leak on someone on the other side (according to Drudge, the photos came from the Hillary camp...), that's a 'three-fer'.

Classic political tactics. I can't too mad, since both sides do stuff like this, but this is hardly a sincere expression of integrity by the RNC.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK Leopard, change your spots.

OK, I'll agree and say "props" for now, but lets see more than words. I'll be interested to see what nifty tricks come out in the general election.

I wonder if this means they will just leave his name alone, or they also mean that no more hanging chads, hidden ballot boxes, swift boat type smears, etc.

~Bang

Bang I read the exact same line, had it copied for quote, and read your post. . .exactly what I thought!!!

"The RNC rejects these kinds of campaign tactics," Duncan said in a statement. "We believe this election needs to be about the critical issues confronting our nation."

How can anyone sit there with a straight face and say something like this takes boatloads of talent. . .heck he should be an actor. . .oh wait, the best GOP'ers were/are actors :doh:

How can anyone sit there with a straight face and say something like this takes boatloads of talent. . .heck he should be an actor. . .oh wait, the best GOP'ers were/are actors :doh:

Speaking of actors, Hiilary has stolen the stage this season when comes to acting. It was her bad luck that all of the good writers were on stike.

Archived