Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i know now why Lloyd failed

twistedpower

Guest ComebackKing

LOL!

Lloyd had sucky work ethic or something which is surprising under a coach like Gibbs... He's got talent I guess but really doesn't seem to take work as seriously as he needed to.

All the potential and no results. Remember how good he looked in camp last year. What a bum!!!!

I really hope the back story comes out eventually. I would like to know what went down behind the scenes that had him so on the outs with everyone. He was the only player that I have ever heard Jason Campbell publicly criticize.

Hopefully someone will spill the beans, like Ray Brown did about Coles.

Guest sith lord
We knew how to use him, we put him in at WR and he couldnt catch the ball. he couldnt run a route, he couldnt block for those that could.

As was the case will Patton this past year, I believe Lloyd will have a good season next year.

So what do we say when he lands somewhere else next year and does well? I'm not defending Lloyd, but at some point, it's up to the coaching staff to maximize the talent on the roster, and Gibbs didn't do sh*t with LLoyd. Sure, he taught him a lesson by sitting him and punishing him for bad behavoir, but he also punished the team by minimizign his potential production. Lloyd's anemic stats over two years are as much an indictment of the team as of the player.

I really hope the back story comes out eventually. I would like to know what went down behind the scenes that had him so on the outs with everyone. He was the only player that I have ever heard Jason Campbell publicly criticize.

Hopefully someone will spill the beans, like Ray Brown did about Coles.

what did brown say about coles?

Archived