Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i know now why Lloyd failed

twistedpower

Who knew? :laugh:

Is it just me or has ESPN really dropped in quality?

Yep. They're trying to make sports into pure entertainment, attempting to appeal to the casual fan, thinking that's where the dollars are, rather than their old-time, hard-core bread and butter. Just look at their MNF team with Kornheiser. I love his radio show. I don't listen to a podcast of it while I'm at FedEx.

Even Mr. Tony hates the SportsCenters with the special interest stories. But that's how you hook casual fans and/who are women.

The question I have is where to go for real sports info. It takes a lot of work sometimes to get it from here, where you read the same two line post 17 times in a new thread. Oh well.

You guys are unreal. You act like we're the only team to have busts or give out money or give up draft picks for these guys. Ever hear of Couch, Carr, Leaf? Did Randy Moss play well for the Raiders or was he a bust also? Ricky Williams in New Orleans cost them a WHOLE DRAFT. Akili Smith? Every team has them. We've had Arch Deluxe and no Paper Rapper. Spit happens. Move on.

Archived