Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis On Friday Night Fights

GrimReaper21

And in the Blueeeeeeee corner, hailing from parts unknown........weighing in at his normal weight plus a six pack, and carrying a large chip on his shoulder......it's Skins26!

And his opponent. Hailing from your worst nightmare.......donning the burgundy and gold trunks, and packing explosive knockout power......get on your feet for 21!

:point2sky

comingamerica3.jpg

He'll always be TK to me. His mama called him TK, I'm gonna call him TK. :D

this site used to be legit when blade was runnin it.

now.........i enjoy reading Art's articles

and I enjoy the quick news bubba brings to the table

im a huge skins fan and all i need to read is Art's comments and bubba's media posts

other than that, this is the final post for Skins26

It's been fun people (Oldskool I had a lot of fun that offseason arguing over that draft pick)

Peace out,

Skins26

peace out goldfish bowl

for some reason i cant start any threads either,and no mod will explain..whats going on?

I am pretty new here but it seems like not being able to post new threads is a spanking for rule infractions. The skins26 or 56 whatever seemed like a hothead with poor self censorship skills. These traits seem to create trouble.

:logo:

for some reason i cant start any threads either,and no mod will explain..whats going on?

Ok dude I did some research for you. :cool: Here seems to be the problem you must have broken one of the new thread rules. "To get out of the NNT group you must figure out which rule you messed up with which thread and PM a mod or send the staff an e-mail with the specific details (and your pledge to do better :D) so we can know you have learned your error and are less likely to repeat it."

Sounds easy enough!

"Those who refuse to read refuse to learn!"

Sidenote:

I have emailed a lot of people. Considering I am a long time member and long time poster; may I have my thread posting ability back?

Or at least have someone explain to me why I cant do it anymore?

MY ability to post new threads has been taken away also....and no one will explain to me the reason why.....my membership number is in the low 2,000's......and i'm on this site daily, and only post if i feel have something to say....not just post to raise my "posting number"....and i can view attachments either....it's quite irritating to be honest. I'd just like an explanation why...i have emailed Art, and the webmaster, but nothing has been done.....

Archived