Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Chad Johnson suggests trade to Redskins (merged w/other articles

GibbsRedskin

Hey, not a bad idea. The only thing I don't like about this situation is all this talking he's doing in the media. When are these players going to learn it only makes them look bad regardless if it's a legitimate gripe or not?

PS I don't see it happening but it would be cool.

I am not sure if they will ever learn. If there is no penalty for acting like that then they will never change.

Chad Johnson's reasons for wanting to leave the Bengals has nothing to do with money. He is in the middle of a very lucrative deal with the Bengals. He feels betrayed by the Bengals organization and is tired of losing. I see nothing wrong with him wanting to leave the Bengals organization. He is not and has not been the problem for the 6 plus years he has been with the Bengals. During his last 6 years with the Bengals he has posted a thousand yards or more. I saw an ESPN documentary on Chad Johnson and he is crazy about football, to the extent of isolating himself from his own children (might not be healthy for his family but it does illustrate his devotion to football). The Bengals organization has been a joke for many years, and just when you thought they were going to turn things around they fall flat on their face. Chad Johnson has not been responsible for all the disasterous personell decisions that have lead to so many arrests and suspensions.

I am Eric Roseburgh and support this message!

FWIW -

Bram just said he has gone on many radio stations around the country asking to be traded to:

Miami, Carolina, Skins, Dallas, Oakland, Arizona, 49ers, etc.

I don't want him and Dallas already has two primadonnas, the Cards are set but San Fran would be an interesting spot for him to land. That might be a good fit for ocho cinco.

Chad Johson quoted:

"Consistently, I've done it," he said in the NFL Network interview, according to The Associated Press. "I haven't done it perfect, but consistently at a high level. I get out of line at times, but what great one doesn't? What great one doesn't get emotional? Find me a great one who hasn't done it like that and I'll be quiet."

(Uhmm see pic below)

We need a playmaker and Johnson is a good player. Try and trade Betts for him and see if Cincy does it. What do we have to lose?

I was thinking about a Betts trade too but we need two running backs to make the WCO really work. We could use a Sellars, Rock, Mason combo to go with Portis but Betts will excel in this offense.

Chad Johson quoted:

"Consistently, I've done it," he said in the NFL Network interview, according to The Associated Press. "I haven't done it perfect, but consistently at a high level. I get out of line at times, but what great one doesn't? What great one doesn't get emotional? Find me a great one who hasn't done it like that and I'll be quiet."

(Uhmm see pic below)

All respect due to Monk but what was the main arguement for him waiting so long to be inducted to the hall of fame he was never the #1 receiver we always had a group of receivers that were good remember the Posse. Johnson wants a ring not money a ring and if we can get him I say DO IT. Then all we will have to worry about is the OL, DL, and CB. Moss , ARE, COOLEY, ans C. Johnson spread the field and go to work.

I was thinking about a Betts trade too but we need two running backs to make the WCO really work. We could use a Sellars, Rock, Mason combo to go with Portis but Betts will excel in this offense.

You are most likely right. I like Betts and hope that he does excel with the new offense. But I am guessing it will be another year before it really takes hold and the team itself excels in it and by then Cowher may be the HC.

Chad Johnson's reasons for wanting to leave the Bengals has nothing to do with money. He is in the middle of a very lucrative deal with the Bengals. He feels betrayed by the Bengals organization and is tired of losing. I see nothing wrong with him wanting to leave the Bengals organization. He is not and has not been the problem for the 6 plus years he has been with the Bengals. During his last 6 years with the Bengals he has posted a thousand yards or more. I saw an ESPN documentary on Chad Johnson and he is crazy about football, to the extent of isolating himself from his own children (might not be healthy for his family but it does illustrate his devotion to football). The Bengals organization has been a joke for many years, and just when you thought they were going to turn things around they fall flat on their face. Chad Johnson has not been responsible for all the disasterous personell decisions that have lead to so many arrests and suspensions.

I am Eric Roseburgh and support this message!

How do you know he hasn't been the problem? You have no idea what goes on in their locker room.

Why the hell would the Bengals trade a pro-bowl WR for a backup RB when they already have Rudi Johnson?

Why the hell do the Vikings have Peterson and Taylor? Why the hell do alot of teams have a good back up running back? Some teams even use two back in their systems. And as far as Johnson goes it has been said that the Bengals want to get rid of him and it is obvious that he wants out of Cincy.

Because Rudi Johnson is getting old, has been injured and worthless the last 2 years?? :whoknows:

Great. But do you really think the Bengals are dumb enough to trade Chad for just Betts? I think that's the point the OP was trying to make. That is beyond ridiculous to assume the Bengals are that dumb.

Archived