Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What WR is the Anti-Lloyd?

Cambl2Moss

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I would actually say Wes Welker. You know why Reche Caldwell got on the field and contributed? I'm sure it's because he was practicing hard and having good workouts. I respect that.

I hope Reche is back next year; I really think he came up for us late in the year when we needed a WR to step up. Without his efforts I don't think we go on our run maybe. If Lloyd applied himself as much as Reche or Wes did, he'd be amazing. He's too busy making really bad music.

Nice...ended up being a good thread. Thanks for your input...I was interested to see what everyone thought. I saw a similar threaad out there so I thought it would be closed, but in all honesty I am happy to see that most people share my opinion that Chad or Roy would be great additions rather than Chad simply "wanting a pay day" as I have heard most people around here say. I think hes a real player, and wont quit after a pay-day. I will never forget an interview I saw with him where he said he would keep practicing until he was better than Jerry Rice. He has heart.

As for Roy, I think hes a steal for a 2nd rounder

it doesnt really matter to me as long as me pick up a wide reciever that we can count on and that will produce , a name that needs to be added to the poll is larry fitzgerald i heard his name thrown around a few days ago dont kno if he is a UFA or not

we could probably get larry fitzgerald cheaper than ocho cinco

Definitely not. Fitzgerald is younger, just as good, and his team actually wants him there. We'd have to give up our first for him and probably more than that.

For everyone that thinks we can just trade a pick and Lloyd for another WR, think again. Lloyd is worth so little that including him in a trade actually worsens the trade value for the other team because of his lack of production, salary, and attitude.

I honestly would rather not give up draft picks and pick up DJ Hackett. He's the kind of receiver we're looking for and he's not going to break the bank. He's only been in the league three years so he's definitely got room to improve.

Archived