Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plaxico Burress says Monk should be in HOF

Avic

Still can't understand why Monk isn't in. Good to know that Plax is a supporter.

I'm wondering what's going through Monk's mind right now. Practically placed in the HOF during his playing years only to come up short on votes year after year. :doh:

Hang in there buddy... You're bound to get in.

During media day, Burress said that as a kid he wore #81. When asked why, he said Art Monk and then proceeded to ask why he wasn't in the HOF, saying that he of anybody deserved it.

Just saw it on Sportsnite.

Right on plastico, just like your prediction! But you and the :gaintsuck !

It may seem like I'm promoting my site because I keep posting it but here it is anyway if anyone is interested: http://www.coachmike.net/artmonk/artmonk.htm. Thanks to TKerch who created this awesome site: http://www.monk4thehall.com/, Jack Prather ("Remember the Redksins" for numbers, and everyone else who is doing their best. No thanks to the local media, who as far as I can tell aren't doing much at all. Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen much and if DC doesn't support Monk no one will. We at least need a column by Boswell. Czabe and Pollin haven't responded to any of my emails. At least the Junkies did.

He lived in Va Beach and went to Green Run High School so I would imagine he was a Redskins fan at some point.....

Yeah, Plex went to Green Run.......like 5 miles from Salem High (were I went to school at). Eddie Cuffy was the QB, always throwing the ball towards Plex. Plex was also pretty descent in basketball too. I saw him throw the ball off the back board and yoke it on a defender.......I think against Princess Anne HS. But being a Skins fan from Va Beach is more than likely anyways, thats the closest Pro football team.

Archived