Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scott Van Pelt, Redskin Fan Baby!

Chazville

Just got done watching ESPN and Scott Van Pelt was telling a short story about how he felt as a redskins fan watching Riggo make that td fun in the Skins vs Dolpins SB. I love it! I knew he was a fan, but to have someone with the creditionals as he does cheer for the skins like we do is bad ass.

This excites you? :doh:

Mike O malley. The guy from the sitcom "Yes Dear"

In his on set bedroom he has a Redskins helmet in the background. He always wears Skins stuff and even makes reference to them in the show

Not that it matters, but I remember reading somewhere that guy is actually a Patriots fan. But the guy who created the show is a Redskins fan. It was created by Greg Garcia, who also created My Name Is Earl. He's from this area (and interned for Tony K as well as Don and Mike). I would assume that's why you see all the Redskins stuff.

Just got done watching ESPN and Scott Van Pelt was telling a short story about how he felt as a redskins fan watching Riggo make that td fun in the Skins vs Dolpins SB. I love it! I knew he was a fan, but to have someone with the creditionals as he does cheer for the skins like we do is bad ass.

Now that I bring that up. What other big name guys besides ex skins players are skins fans?

I know this much: Matthew McConaughey, Mathew Berry, Brandon Lang, Scott Van Pelt.

Who am I missing?

He went to High School in Germantown, MD - doesn't surprise me he's a Skins fan.

That's pretty cool. I always thought of him as a Ravens type of guy.

Terrific cartoonist Frank Cho (Liberty Meadows) and especially his wife are big fans.

Did you ever see those strips about his wife being ready to explode over the Skins erratic play? It was hilarious.

They used to live in the area, maybe still do.

Archived