Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Feedback on Sig/ST Heaven pic in thread too

what area of design? web? print? multimedia? all the above?

I was thinking along the lines of web.

I think it looks great, the only thing I don't like is how Gibbs skin is in black and white.

Yeah, I was iffy how that came out - I couldn't really reflect it on ST too because the long sleeves.

I sort of like the pic of Sean. Looks like he is climbing the clouds.

21, great eye. I hadn't noticed that Gibbs is reversed. But the R on the cap and shirt are backwards and I don't know any guys who wear a watch on their right arm. Not as bad as when I flipped JC one time. Backward jerseys numbers really show up.

Rdskn4Lyf - you're off to a great start.

21, great eye. I hadn't noticed that Gibbs is reversed. But the R on the cap and shirt are backwards and I don't know any guys who wear a watch on their right arm. Not as bad as when I flipped JC one time. Backward jerseys numbers really show up.

Thanks....I had done that to a friends' wallpaper and wondered why Marshawn Lynch looked so weird....

Belt is backward too. ;)

Archived