Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Afraid of the Stadium... so here's the question...

Ellis

Fassel? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! **** stupid Danny, **** Vinny, I'm not gonna watch the Redskins any more!!!!!11 I wanted Gregg Williams, the players want Williams, what happened to continuity?!?! Snyder is the worst ******* owner everrrrr! He just wants yes-men!!!!!

Edit: Oops, wrong forum

Move to Dallas then. :whoknows:

I'm not gonna count the chickens before they hatch. Tom Coughlin wasn't exactly welcomed in NYC with open arms either.

Also, look at Gregg Williams record as a HC in Buffalo. It doesn't exactly standout. :2cents:

Oh, in case you Stadium-Boycotters weren't aware, both Samuels and Cooley are going to wear #21 to the Pro Bowl.

I don't know how they can do it, since they're both on offense ?

Yeah, I heard this on the radio this afternoon.

Move to Dallas then. :whoknows:

I'm not gonna count the chickens before they hatch. Tom Coughlin wasn't exactly welcomed in NYC with open arms either.

Also, look at Gregg Williams record as a HC in Buffalo. It doesn't exactly standout. :2cents:

For the record, since I guess most of you haven't seen me in the Stadium, lol, that's not my position at all, just what I read over and over.

DAMN, I get the feeling that Fassel is going to overhaul the staff.

It's bad enough we're getting Fassel, but the WORST part of it, is we will most likely LOSE Greg Williams as a DC, as a result :doh: :puke:

THAT will come back to haunt us, in more ways than one.

The last time we kept a Gibbs DC didn't work out for us so well, so I'm neutral right now on GW. I hate all the changes but the team is getting old, over priced and needs extreme motivation to get it right. I'd love to see GW and the gang on the field next year, but wouldn't mind a new young whipper snapper to turn us around. I will agree that Fassell isn't the answer.

Archived