Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Afraid of the Stadium... so here's the question...

Ellis

I heard about Fassel, not the other two.

Christ, I hope thats not true.

Anyway, can the mods make, like, a secret part of the tailgate for longtime tailgaters who want to talk football but don't want to go to the stadium? Like a hidden board within a board?

what a great idea, I fully support the secret football tailgate club forum.

It really is. Its like everyone is making their own opinion or coming up with some crazy situation and saying it is legit.

That or everyone has a friend who happens to be a scout at the Senior Bowl. :laugh:

That or everyone has a friend who happens to be a scout at the Senior Bowl. :laugh:

Believe it or not, that Dinello guy is legit. He does have a friend who works in the front office of an AFC team. He's been giving us accurate inside info dating back to the collective bargaining agreement negotiations before the 06 season. Ah, those were the days. Fresh off a playoff appearance, Gibbs II just getting ramped up, plenty of fresh cap room from the new CBA.....what the **** happened? :mad:

what the **** happened? :mad:

Beer prices went up a buck. The team fell back into mediocrity. Our best player got shot. Our hall of fame coach up and retired again. Snyder's making a mockery out of the hiring proc.....

Wait.

You were doing that 'rhetorical' thing, weren't you? :doh: ;)

Archived