Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Come Back, Joe(merged)

WizSkinsO's

Assuming the apocalypse is true and we are going to hire Jim Fossil as HC and god knows who--Ryan? Somebody else besides GW?--as DC, is there anyone who wouldn't be happier if Gibbs had come back?

I just pray that maybe, just maybe, he takes some time with his family and finds out everything to be fine with them and if they're okay with him still coaching he realizes that he loves it and doesn't want to let Snyder ruin this team.

Because we know Joe wanted Gregg to be the next HC. He wouldn't have stepped down if he knew Snyder was going to destroy all his continuity and replace the entire coaching staff. Now Joe is sitting around the park all day serving as an "advisor" that clearly isn't getting listened to because Snyder and Cerrato are off pursuing their own convuluted and semi-retarded way they think a team should be run. A 60-year-old coach who went 4-12 in his last season, folks, is not the answer, especially if it means you lose your defensive genius and the offensive coordinator you've had for two years that has instilled a playbook that took long enough already to learn.

Does anyone think there's any chance Gibbs has a change of heart and decides to un-retire? Snyder is certainly giving him ample time to have that change of heart if he so pleases. We need something to save the day. Hopefully Snyder wises up and gives the job to Gregg or at least someone that makes sense like Cowher, not Fossil, or else, man, Joe...we want you back.

Jim Fassel, I hope, is not our next head coach. I give him credit for going 12-4 in 2000, but he's not the man to lead us. Greg Williams should be our coach.

If not GW, BRING BACK NORV! Or Even MARTY! WTF were you thinking Snider for even firing him (either one) in the first place? Almost as bad of a decision as getting rid of Brad Johson for Jeff George! AAAARRGGGGH!HH

This thread...wow...really? We need to hear something soon from the front office...it's causing all kinds of crazy threads to be started...but I just wondered...what if Gibbs was still onboard? What would we be talking about instead of speculating who the new HC is? Other than the equally pesky Campbells vs. Collins and Suisham hating threads...What do you guys think? What would it be?

When I first heard the name Jim Fassel, I wasn't too pleased. But the more I think about it, while I'd rather have GW or Bill Cowher, there are plenty of worse candidates. I'd rather have someone like him than an unproven coordinator that's never been a head coach (keeping in mind that Coach Gibbs was once in that category). And it's not as if Fassel never won in this league. Again, I'd rather that they go with Greg Williams or Cowher, but speaking for myself I could handle Jim Fassel. That said, there's NOBODY I'd rather see coaching the Redskins that's not Joe Gibbs.

:applause: Gibbs left us a year to early he has to share in this blame wonder if there is any way a petition could bring him back hey just a thought and just as likely as this other crap that has been coming out of the rumor mill i love the skins man i am just praying for the right outcome Gibbs Has Change of Heart :applause: :applause: :applause: :logo:

:applause: Gibbs left us a year to early he has to share in this blame wonder if there is any way a petition could bring him back hey just a thought and just as likely as this other crap that has been coming out of the rumor mill i love the skins man i am just praying for the right outcome Gibbs Has Change of Heart :applause: :applause: :applause: :logo:

Dude you are so clueless

yeah just as clueless as the rest of you english majors think out side the box and quit crawling in one every night

Might want to actually read the Board Guidelines for real this time. The ones that you agreed to prior to signing up for this board. :2cents:

Just a little 'words of advice' from one of the thousands of vet members on this site.

Archived