Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dog problem

Commander_N_Chief

it can be harmful to not get a female animal spayed if there is no male animal to help tap that.

That and they will start menstrating all over the place, have fun with that :silly:

To answer your question, I have no idea, how thick was the secretion?

Yes when my tax refund comes in that'll be the first thing I have done to her. Being a college student living on their own, money isn't exactly easy to come by. As far as the thickness, it was almost like a urine/water type liquid. Could this possibly be a UTI? Outside of the liquid secretion the dog seems fine, even more playful than normal.

Whatever you do, don't make love to that animal. You make a single exception, she'll end up expecting it all the time.

Take it from experience.

Hahaha thanks I needed the laugh after this mess today.

Yes when my tax refund comes in that'll be the first thing I have done to her. Being a college student living on their own, money isn't exactly easy to come by. As far as the thickness, it was almost like a urine/water type liquid. Could this possibly be a UTI? Outside of the liquid secretion the dog seems fine, even more playful than normal.

Hahaha thanks I needed the laugh after this mess today.

On a serious note, I doubt theres anything wrong with her, she probably IS getting ready to go in heat and is just 'spraying' - cats do it, I'm guessing dogs do as well. Give a local vet a call, I'm sure they'd at least tell you whether or not thats expected behavior without having to bring her in.

Believe me its on my to-do list whenever I come into some spare cash thats not going to bills, school, and groceries for the dog and I.

Have sex with the dog is on your list?

dude, buy her some boones farm strawberry hill first.

not that i know...imjustsayin!!

seriously though, alot of vets will set up special events or payment plans if it is for spaying..i would call your local vet and ask them what your county provides. i got 2 cats and a dog spayed for like 50 bucks out here in CA. Plus tell them that youre poor and see if that can help too. Never hurts ya know..

seriously though, alot of vets will set up special events or payment plans if it is for spaying..i would call your local vet and ask them what your county provides. i got 2 cats and a dog spayed for like 50 bucks out here in CA. Plus tell them that youre poor and see if that can help too. Never hurts ya know..

Thanks for the advice Mike

1. Call your local SPCA they have low cost spay nueter programs for people like you. I think it cost from 50-100 to get her spayed maybe less.

2. The fluid could be almost anything good or bad. The big question would be does it smell. If there is an ordor it could be an infection. That could lead to lots of issues.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Archived