Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Humor: Funny Email I got this morning (Redskins)

Durant35

ESer's,

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the

children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up, fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.

David was being uncharacteristically quiet so the teacher asked him about his father. My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out to the alley and do other things for money.

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and took little David aside to ask him, Is that really true about your father?

No, said David, He plays for the Dallas Cowboys but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.

Happy Offseason

Wonder if the Cowboy bashing will limit the wrath.:munchout:

what wrath? they have had a great year but as of the last few years we have put it on them. especially in this last game and maybe even the first game of the season with them had it not been for some jerry jones home cooked officiating!!

im just glad jerry's money is no good in washington!! lol

what wrath? they have had a great year but as of the last few years we have put it on them. especially in this last game and maybe even the first game of the season with them had it not been for some jerry jones home cooked officiating!!

im just glad jerry's money is no good in washington!! lol

I meant the wrath of members of this board! Thought they were gonna jump all over you for your joke thread. But as Dan T so wisely called to my attention: There is no joke, its gotta be true!

Archived