Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants and Dallas - first time in 47 years

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Giants should be healthy by next week. They'll get O'Hara and Madison back.

More importantly, these injuries have forced Coughlin and co. to play there young guys and that has actually made this team better with the emergence of young players/rookies like Boss, Bradshaw, Wilkerson, Johnson and Webster having great performances.

Ahmad Bradshaw will be the x-factor here. I think his speed and shiftiness matches up better against Dallas than Jacobs. He will finally get to face the Boys this week.

Kevin Boss has filled in very nicely as a receiving TE. Smith played a good game today. And Toomer is on his game. I don't think the loss of Shockey will hurt as much as Cowboy fans think it will. They are all over this angle over at cowboyszone. The Giants have scored, 38, 35, and 24 the last three games against some good defenses without Shockey. I don't see it as a problem.

It sounds to me as if Giants fans think this is going to be a cake walk...
I don't think it'll be a cake walk, but the Giants with out Shockey don't worry me too much. If we lose, it'll because we came out and didn't play well (missed assignments in the secondary, too many penalties, dropped passes)
3-0 against the g-girls, how sweet it will be.....

http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/t/33182.aspx

Unstoppable....

untitled-4.jpg

Not too many people laughing now except the ignorant and overly obnoxious Cowbell fans who think this will be a cakewalk. laugh.gif

Man, Giants fans already trying to convince themselves that Dallas is looking past them? Anything to motivate yourself I suppose.

Wow, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Tell yourself whatever you want. Dallas will be ready to play. Theyll be rested, prepared and ready to rock and roll.

I expect nothing short of a battle to the end.

Coughlin may have just saved his job.:2cents:

Interesting how many times I heard Gilbride called a great game.

Isn't that the guy you wanted out of NY Kiwi?:)

Beating Tampa was the best thing for the rest of the NFCE.

Now Coughlin has all but sealed up his job security in New York which is only a good thing for the rest of the NFCE.

Great job Tom!

Archived