Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants and Dallas - first time in 47 years

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Man, Giants fans already trying to convince themselves that Dallas is looking past them? Anything to motivate yourself I suppose.

Wow, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Tell yourself whatever you want. Dallas will be ready to play. Theyll be rested, prepared and ready to rock and roll.

I expect nothing short of a battle to the end.

:applause:

Now HHM, I'm going to put you in charge of something this week. I've been on record stating that the Cowboys are one and done this next weekend. If I am wrong about this, it is your job to make sure that I fess up and publicly apologize for being wrong. Do we have a deal?

It will be a tough game. It really all depends on Romo sits to pee, TO, and Barber. The giants run defense is good but it can't stop tough runners, especially on short yadage and goalline situations. If Romo sits to pee and TO are completely healthy either Witten or TO will be wide open all game (see the first two games). The giants only real hope imo is that they get healthy fast (for depth, i really liked the players i saw today) and they force Romo sits to pee to make mistakes. The giants offense can't outmuscle the cowboys defense, so it will probably rest on eli and bradshaw again. Oh, and Glenn may be back, yay... I hate this matchup.

I dont believe the Cowboy fans are laughing, well except maybe at the 3 touchdown drubbing the Skins took, or maybe London Fletchers smack talk after the game.
:laugh: Didn't the Cowboys take a 3 TD drubbing by the Redskins the week prior?:rolleyes: :laugh:

:applause:

Now HHM, I'm going to put you in charge of something this week. I've been on record stating that the Cowboys are one and done this next weekend. If I am wrong about this, it is your job to make sure that I fess up and publicly apologize for being wrong. Do we have a deal?

Can't promise you anything.

Unless of course, you talk so much smack and think the Giants will roll the Cowboys so badly, that I have no choice but to do so.

But I don't see that happening.

I don't think it'll be a cake walk, but the Giants with out Shockey don't worry me too much. If we lose, it'll because we came out and didn't play well (missed assignments in the secondary, too many penalties, dropped passes)

Uh, dude. The Giants didn't have Shockey for much of the Pats game. Didn't seem like it hurt them. Especially the way his replacement (Boss) has been playing. So I think you need better reasoning than that. Also, it will be very hard to beat another NFC East team 3 times in one season. And with the way your team has played for the last month, you should be very concerned.

I don't think Glenn will be much of a factor. IMO

He didn't look all that impressive against the Skins and it takes more than half a game of live action to get back going.

I sure hope thats the Giants attitude and approach on Sunday.

But they cant be as naive as you. ;)

Well, we heard enough from Giants fans the last time these two played. They were playing the best ball in the NFC supposedly and the Cowboys went in there and won by double digits.

Dude, that's when the Cowboys were actually playing well. That team is a distant memory.

Can't promise you anything.

Unless of course, you talk so much smack and think the Giants will roll the Cowboys so badly, that I have no choice but to do so.

But I don't see that happening.

I do dish out occasional jabs, but I generally don't talk a lot of smack. The deal was that I became so disheartened by the way the Cowboys played in December, that I made a prediction that the Cowboys would not win a playoff game, irrespective of who they were playing. You know, just a Cowboys fan trying to keep it real.

I do dish out occasional jabs, but I generally don't talk a lot of smack. The deal was that I became so disheartened by the way the Cowboys played in December, that I made a prediction that the Cowboys would not win a playoff game, irrespective of who they were playing. You know, just a Cowboys fan trying to keep it real.

It's a whole new season for everyone.

And youre absolutely right. Dallas has given their fans not one reason to think theyll do anything in the playoffs.

But we can always cross our fingers and hope for the best right?

Beating Tampa was the best thing for the rest of the NFCE.

Now Coughlin has all but sealed up his job security in New York which is only a good thing for the rest of the NFCE.

Great job Tom!

??? Confused here. The giants aren't exactly getting killed by their division opponents year in and year out under coughlin. I love what he has done and i love Reese as the GM. The cowboys should be the only team that should be happy with coughlin staying imo.

Even though Dallas has been playing like crap, they shouldn't have much trouble with the Giants.:2cents:

Yeeeeeaaah right~! :rolleyes:

If Dallas isn't on their A-game, the Giants will spank that a@@!

To be fair, same goes for Giants.

Throw the previous meetings out the window, a few calls here and there and the Giants win at least the second matchup at Giants stadium.

If the Giants defense wasn't asleep, they win the first matchup this year.

Coughlin may have just saved his job.:2cents:

Interesting how many times I heard Gilbride called a great game.

Isn't that the guy you wanted out of NY Kiwi?:)

Yes. He did nothing special today except not f up and insert Ahmad Bradshaw in the game. I've been screaming for this kid all year.

It's a whole new season for everyone.

And youre absolutely right. Dallas has given their fans not one reason to think theyll do anything in the playoffs.

But we can always cross our fingers and hope for the best right?

Certainly. That's what I'm doing. I'm not ready to jump on the Packers bandwagon, like all of the other Redskins fans around here :silly:.

Yeeeeeaaah right~! :rolleyes:

Throw the previous meetings out the window, a few calls here and there and the Giants win at least the second matchup at Giants stadium.

If the Giants defense wasn't asleep, they win the first matchup this year.

What calls are you talking about in the second game?Or are you just saying that if the Cowboys committed penalties or the refs screwed the Cowboys, then the Giants would have won?

And that's kind of a big if, I can do that too, "If Jacques Reeves and Nate Jones could cover, we would have beat the Patriots

"If the Cowboys would have scored more points against Eagles, they would have won"

It's pretty stupid to say if, because if you would have deserved to win, then you would have won.

The holding call that brought back the Jacobs TD. The Ahmad Bradshaw TD kick return that was nullified.

That's 14 pts. Penalties that directly attribute to points are a lil more important in my book.

Anyway, like I said it's a new season. May the best team win.

So you can't call holding penalties on TDs? Both were justified and to say theat they weren't is dumb....

Archived