Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

And you know this, how? No offense, but I think you're full of it.

And I think your full of it by saying PAC is bigger overseas. Most Brits love Mayweather, most Mexicans hate Pacman and like Mayweather. If your saying Asia then I agree other than that it's very debatable.

And I think your full of it by saying PAC is bigger overseas. Most Brits love Mayweather, most Mexicans hate Pacman and like Mayweather. If your saying Asia then I agree other than that it's very debatable.

I don't know if you know this, but there's A LOT of people in Asia. Seriously, Pac might be more popular in THIS country than Floyd is (I don't see any Mayweather commercials), In asia, there's no contest. And please show me where most Brits love Mayweather.

I don't know if you know this, but there's A LOT of people in Asia. Seriously, Pac might be more popular in THIS country than Floyd is (I don't see any Mayweather commercials), In asia, there's no contest. And please show me where most Brits love Mayweather.

Yeah there's a ton of people in Asia most either poor or could careless about boxing it's not there sport. There's no doubt PAC's Filipino following is loyal and amazing, and there's some Asians that follow boxing or call him there own.

If PAC was more popular here he would have no problem outselling mayweather but he is getting outsold.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/9246418/Floyd-Mayweather-the-greatest-fighter-of-our-generation-says-Golden-Boy-chief-ahead-of-Miguel-Cotto-fight.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2017559/Floyd-Mayweather-treats-British-fight-fans-open-workout-Las-Vegas.html

That proved absolutely nothing. The first vid showed FOUR Brits just talking. Again, FOUR.

The last article was talking about Floyd allowing some Brits (who, by the way, were in town for the Kahn fight) to attend a training session.

I know you LOVE Floyd, but you have got to do better than that.

That proved absolutely nothing. The first vid showed FOUR Brits just talking. Again, FOUR.

The last article was talking about Floyd allowing some Brits (who, by the way, were in town for the Kahn fight) to attend a training session.

I know you LOVE Floyd, but you have got to do better than that.

Go to the part about khan

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/not-manny-pacquiao-pickings-slim-floyd-mayweather-jr-223531370.html

I don't no what u expect me too find I showed you a few Brits singing there's only 1 mayweather, what you want me too find a 1000+ singing it? O yeah that happened after the Hatton fight.

ALSO I know you LOVE PACQUIAO stop your blind hatred for Mayweather. I said Mayweather would win the fight and guess what so do most boxing experts and current and x boxers. I said Mayweather draws more and that is a FACT so yes I am a huge Mayweather fans but dude your the one going against the grain.

Go to the part about khan

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/not-manny-pacquiao-pickings-slim-floyd-mayweather-jr-223531370.html

I don't no what u expect me too find I showed you a few Brits singing there's only 1 mayweather, what you want me too find a 1000+ singing it? O yeah that happened after the Hatton fight.

ALSO I know you LOVE PACQUIAO stop your blind hatred for Mayweather. I said Mayweather would win the fight and guess what so do most boxing experts and current and x boxers. I said Mayweather draws more and that is a FACT so yes I am a huge Mayweather fans but dude your the one going against the grain.

And I'm sure you could find a few Pac fans in Britain praising Pac and putting down Floyd. And it would prove nothing. This might not prove that Pac is more popular overseas, but he was ranked #4 on the Forbes 100 most influencial athletes list of 2012. My guess, he's probably the first boxer since De La Hoya to be ranked that high. And another thing you have to consider. Pacquiao is VERY likable where Mayweather is not. I'm certain that just as many people order Mayweather fights to see him LOSE than to see him win. Pac on the other hand, most people tune in because he's an exciting fighter.

And I'm sure you could find a few Pac fans in Britain praising Pac and putting down Floyd. And it would prove nothing. This might not prove that Pac is more popular overseas, but he was ranked #4 on the Forbes 100 most influencial athletes list of 2012. My guess, he's probably the first boxer since De La Hoya to be ranked that high. And another thing you have to consider. Pacquiao is VERY likable where Mayweather is not. I'm certain that just as many people order Mayweather fights to see him LOSE than to see him win. Pac on the other hand, most people tune in because he's an exciting fighter.

You know the whole world hates Lebron James but that doesn't stop people from watching every Heat game. A ton of people including me hated the Bulls in the Jordan era but that never stopped me or everyone else glued too the TV watching MJ slaughter our favorite players or teams. Bottom line people are buying the fights, it's a part that makes him so popular not Only that he has me a huge fan watching the fight he has his haters YOU buying and watching also.

You're wrong on this one. Mexicans "RESPECT" Pacman, they don't hate him. He's had amazing fights with their countries most celebrated fighters and never once taunted or mocked their heritage. Unlike Mayweather coming into the ring rocking a sombrebro vs. De la hoya. Pac's made fans in mexico and south america by defeating their best.

You're wrong on this one. Mexicans "RESPECT" Pacman, they don't hate him. He's had amazing fights with their countries most celebrated fighters and never once taunted or mocked their heritage. Unlike Mayweather coming into the ring rocking a sombrebro vs. De la hoya. Pac's made fans in mexico and south america by defeating their best.

I didn't say they don't respect him you can't help but too hes known too have wars with all there fighers. I just "think" they like Mayweather more I know alot of Mexicans that brought Mayweathers last few fights and haven't brought Pacmans. Also Mayweather loves too fight on May 5 I think he picked up some fans that way.

I maybe wrong on whos like who more in Mexico but Mayweather has a pretty strong Mexican fan base.

I didn't say they don't respect him you can't help but too hes known too have wars with all there fighers. I just "think" they like Mayweather more I know alot of Mexicans that brought Mayweathers last few fights and haven't brought Pacmans. Also Mayweather loves too fight on May 5 I think he picked up some fans that way.

I maybe wrong on whos like who more in Mexico but Mayweather has a pretty strong Mexican fan base.

Mayweather is very calculating. He schedules a fight on Mexico's national holiday, he claims to have all this respect for Mexicans, blah, blah, blah and then tease the idea that he might fight Mexico's rising star Saul Alverez. He doesn't fight Alverez, but he's still on the card as a co-main event.

No offense, but I can't believe you actually fall for all of Floyd's antics.

---------- Post added May-14th-2012 at 11:24 AM ----------

SickSoULjA, read this. It's not a "bash Mayweather, pump up Pacquiao" link. This is pretty much where me and most fans are coming from when it comes to Mayweather.

www.nytimes.com/2012/05/14/sports/money-cant-buy-what-mayweather-needs-most.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Mayweather is very calculating. He schedules a fight on Mexico's national holiday, he claims to have all this respect for Mexicans, blah, blah, blah and then tease the idea that he might fight Mexico's rising star Saul Alverez. He doesn't fight Alverez, but he's still on the card as a co-main event.

No offense, but I can't believe you actually fall for all of Floyd's antics.

---------- Post added May-14th-2012 at 11:24 AM ----------

SickSoULjA, read this. It's not a "bash Mayweather, pump up Pacquiao" link. This is pretty much where me and most fans are coming from when it comes to Mayweather.

www.nytimes.com/2012/05/14/sports/money-cant-buy-what-mayweather-needs-most.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Sorry man I am not going too read it, I have read enough of your BS one sided baised articles that you say aren't. I told you where I stand I like Mayweather reasons why

He is who he is, like he says **** it its going to be what its going too be and hes not going too hide behind who he is or sugar coat it.

Pacquaio yes he may seem nice but fake is hell! he gambles just as much as Mayweather, he cheats on his wife regularly, he doesn't pay his taxes and people talk about this man as if he is GODS only son. All this nice guy crap I hate it absolutley HATE IT these guys are paid too FIGHT please talk a little **** in the process. Watching Pacman touch gloves 3 times a round makes me sick! this is a fight the other guy is TRYING TOO HURT YOU why are you constantly touching gloves? whoop his ass and then after the fight hug and kiss and show sportsmanship.

Is Pac a great fighter HELL FN YES the man is a brawler and he is good at what he does but man he is way over glorified. He has too make almost every fighter jump through hoops and loops too fight him, (catch weights, dropping down in weight) fighting people only after you have seen major flaws in his game.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

I could care less about his OR Floyd's gambling. It's there $ and they can spend it anyway they chose. As for him cheating on his wife, that just makes him like any other athlete. I have no idea why these guys get married. But I don't ever remember reading anything about Pac roughing up women or security guards or going on racist rants.

Edited by DM72

I could care less about his OR Floyd's gambling. It's there $ and they can spend it anyway they chose. As for him cheating on his wife, that just makes him like any other athlete. I have no idea why these guys get married. But I don't ever remember reading anything about Pac roughing up women or security guards or going on racist rants.

You don't hear too much of anything about PAC the media decides too tell what they want, mayweather had tax problems or does something it's blown up 10x but when PAC does something you hear it 1 time even if u hear it and it disappears.

Look at PAC's Hennsseny commercial! It's a joke if that was Mayweather we wouldn't hear the end of it. Everyone knows drinking and boxing is a sin it's the down fall for a lot of fighters. This guy PAC says he stop partying, gambling and drinking earily this year and then you come out with this gem. ARE YOU THAT PRESS FOR MONEY? That's the line people would give Mayweather. "DON'T SETTLE AND DON'T STOP" don't stop what drinking? That's what your telling people?

PAC is allowed too dump out excuse after excuse on not fighting Mayweather but when Mayweather comes up with something he's ducking.

What I am saying is he's not the Angel the media makes him out too be, he ****s up just as much as the next guy. If your going too talk bad about Mayweather then talk about everyone else problems. I like Mayweathers skills better I like the way he sales fights and make boxing exciting and not just the 12 rounds. I like the way he doesn't sell his self out

Doing a liquor commercial is not illegal. Hitting women and assulting security guards is. Plus, Pacquiao isn't American so we probably don't get as much Pacquiao coverage as we do Mayweather coverage. And let's not play dumb here, Mayweather brings all this hate on himself. From assulting women to his racist outbursts to comparing himself to MLK and Ali to his heated argument with his dad to the way he handled the Larry Merchant post fight interview.

Dude has not done himself any favors in the public eye.

Edited by DM72

Lol man the guy is pulling numbers out his ass he is going too completely dismiss his paragraph where he says PAC in 15 pay per view fights did 9.9 buys while Mayweather in 9 ppv fights did 9.6 buys and more revenue in 6 less fights then says it doesnt matter.

Nobody knows for sure how many buys PAC vs Marquez did, Bob Arum running around saying 1.4 million which he says UNOFFICAL 1.4 buys, the source says 1.25 which again in UNOFFICAL, those are good numbers why hide them? The fight might not even sniffed a million Bob has been running from audits for awhile.

Also take common opponents and Mayweather wins on them all official from HBO.

Then they talk about how Bradley and PAC wont sell well because nobody knows Bradley well nobody knew Ortiz and that fight sold very well.

LOL, you're unbelievable. I bet you think Pac should have accepted Mays $40 million offer.

He has never made 40 million in his career ever, Mayweather on multiple occasions. He don't deserve 50-50 period I think he should have countered with a 55-45 like he accepted earilier now he wants 50-50 when the numbers clearly prove Mayweather makes more and won't accept that.

What people say in passing, you can take with a grain of salt. Pac said he'd take less, but he wasn't in negotiations and I'm sure he didn't have his advisors with him. You and Floyd both must be on drugs if you think Manny Pacquiao would accept $40 million of a $200 million fight.