Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Rances Barthelemy completely dominates Antonio DeMarco. DeMarco announces retirement a day after the fight.

Barthelemy calls out Omar Figueroa

Omar Figueroa is now scheduled to fight Antonio DeMarco

I love this sport but it needs a lot of work.

Edited by Rexx1240
  • Like 1

Don't think Lucian Bute is back, but he got the KO. Looked like Andrea Di Luisa shook his head no when the ref asked if he wanted to continue after the knockdown. Di Luisa's corner eventually threw in the towel. That was a good soft touch for Bute to get his confidence back.

That's a lot of guaranteed money for Cotto.  I'm not mad at him. Better to make all he can now, cause I don't think he'll see another big payday like this. Canelo's purse is good for him. Those are some nice paydays. Now, let's hope the fight is good too. It's getting a lot of hype.

• Like 1

I've been meaning to ask but have been pretty busy...

What do you guys think about the purse guarantees for Cotto/Canelo??

Cotto is getting 30mill

Canelo is getting 10mill

First thought, Canelo needs much better representation. A very strong argument could be made that Canelo is the A-Side in the fight. At the very minimum he should be getting 50/50

Edited by StillUnknown

First thought, Canelo needs much better representation. A very strong argument could be made that Canelo is the A-Side in the fight. At the very minimum he should be getting 50/50

Well there was Golden Boy sitting at the negotiation table with Roc Nation so I'm not sure how or why GBP didn't push the envelope a little more.

Also I'm hearing both fighters will get a percentage of ppv sales and the majority from their respective countries. Both guys will make a ton of money from this match up, especially Miguel.

No doubt, neither guy will be hurting for cash. I'm just a big believer of maximizing your value, its especially true in the fight game where every fight could very well be your last.

No reason at at all for Cotto to get triple the guarantee of Canelo. Unless they are getting a considerably bigger cut of the PPV points, Golden Boy got outmaneuvered on this one.

No doubt, neither guy will be hurting for cash. I'm just a big believer of maximizing your value, its especially true in the fight game where every fight could very well be your last.

No reason at at all for Cotto to get triple the guarantee of Canelo. Unless they are getting a considerably bigger cut of the PPV points, Golden Boy got outmaneuvered on this one.

Yep... and to add insult to injury, right now Vegas odds have Canelo as the clear favorite to get the W lol

Rogan is smoking some good stuff. Bruce Lee wouldn't fight her. Hypothetically speaking if they were to fight, Bruce would beat her so quickly, it wouldn't even be funny. His feet were just as fast as his hands and he had power to match. Fight would be over within seconds.

• Like 3