Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jeff Ireland just named Dolphins GM

UVASKINSFAN

Best news I've heard all day.

Now when the Cowboys are out of the playoffs, Bill can talk to Sparano.

Love it.

When the Rams lost Lovie Smith a few years back, their D has fallen apart since. No longer have they been that aggressive, 8 men to the ball, TO-machine D they once were for a 3 year span.

Yeah-feel the same way about Sparano in our coaching staff-he's really been an integral part of our success, especially on the OL, and our entire O as well. He's helped us adapt to a very physical style of play.

Congrats to Ireland he worked hard to get into position for this kind of job, and kudos to Jerry for allowing him to take the gig
Actually you are correct, Jerry does deserve kudos for allowing him the opportunity since he wasn't going to step a side for him.

Actually you are correct, Jerry does deserve kudos for allowing him the opportunity since he wasn't going to step a side for him.

Even without stepping aside he could have prevented him from getting the job, forcing him to remain in his current role with the Cowboys. It was good of him to let him better his career

Even without stepping aside he could have prevented him from getting the job, forcing him to remain in his current role with the Cowboys. It was good of him to let him better his career
I hope he takes the same caring approach with Sparano and Garrett.:D

So why is no one bringing up Vinny Cerrato and Al Saunders for coaching and GM vacancies? :(

If you're this testy now you will be no fun whatsoever to be around when your team gets beat in the first round. Buck up little camper, its not so bad :cheers:

As for what this means to Dalls, nothing imho. As long as Romo sits to pee performs like he did for the first 12 weeks of 2007, they could put Rich Kotite in as offensive coordinator and be just fine.

Congrats to Ireland he worked hard to get into position for this kind of job, and kudos to Jerry for allowing him to take the gig

Well question since im not sure. Jerry Jones can stop Ireland from taking a promotion? I always thought if a guy is taking a promotion they coukdnt stop the person from leaving. I want to know what you mean by this because as far as I know if Parcells gave him a promotion you cant make him stay.

Well question since im not sure. Jerry Jones can stop Ireland from taking a promotion? I always thought if a guy is taking a promotion they coukdnt stop the person from leaving. I want to know what you mean by this because as far as I know if Parcells gave him a promotion you cant make him stay.

In front office personell they can block a person from leaving until after the draft. Basically Jerry could have held ireland until after the draft and Miami would have already filled its GM slot meaning ireland would be staying. Jerry decided not to do this

Archived