Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MD/VA/DC Skins @ Seattle, where are you watching??

skinslove<3

I will probably have some people over to my house and watch it.

I have a question though about gametime.

On the skins schedule it says 430, but when i go to seattle's website it says 130, it also says 130 on the tickets when i was over at stubhub checking prices?

Does anyone know whats goin on?

There is a 3 hour time difference out in the westcoast.

Aww....you can borrow my 42in tv. :) There has to be a bar for Skins fans around you.

there are plenty of bars...but you know the feeling when you walk into a place where everyone has on a skins jersey and it's all in all just an amazing feeling?? i need that.

ill either do baileys or a local spot by my house.

I'm watching it at the wife's holiday party..... at Magginos in Tysons Corner.......anyone know if they have TV's in the bar???????

I just got a New Sony Bravia 52" too.......this is irritating...

My man - there are some things in life that are worth the mess you'll get yourself in. This, is one of them. :)

there are plenty of bars...but you know the feeling when you walk into a place where everyone has on a skins jersey and it's all in all just an amazing feeling?? i need that.

Yeah I know what you mean. I used to like staying in to watch games in my house but ever since I attended my first game 2 years ago, theres just something about watching the game with hundreds of other fans. It adds to the excitement. When i'm not at the stadium, a bar full of redskins fans is as close as I can get. Hurry and open at the Redskins bar soon. :)

ill either do baileys or a local spot by my house.

Living not too far from you in Centreville, I prefer to stay relatively close to home as well. I went to Glory Day's in Manassas for the November road game at Dallas to hook up with friends who live in that area ...

I have a 42" LCD HD in the rec room where the fireplace is located so, if all else fails, that never fails.

BTW, did you drive past the Orange H lot on Sunday? I had the two propane heaters under the Redskins canopy. A couple of the guys with us bought cigars from you ... (I was working on the Low Country Boil :))

cheers

Living not too far from you in Centreville, I prefer to stay relatively close to home as well. I went to Glory Day's in Manassas for the November road game at Dallas to hook up with friends who live in that area ...

I have a 42" LCD HD in the rec room where the fireplace is located so, if all else fails, that never fails.

BTW, did you drive past the Orange H lot on Sunday? I had the two propane heaters under the Redskins canopy. A couple of the guys with us bought cigars from you ... (I was working on the Low Country Boil :))

cheers

yeah i did drive by there. i wish you would've stopped me. i need to meet more people that are on here in person you know. im still not sure of what to do, but ill figure it out...you coming to the send off tomorrow?

Where you there last week. Just wondering how crowded it was for Dallas game?

was supposed to go last weekend, ended up at the game cuz my friend found some tickets.

dunno, i hear you should leave early though. I'll be there around 3:00PM.

if you see me around just say whatsup

I'm here in Ashburn, VA. Thinking we should watch it at The Original Steak House in Broadlands...??? Any takers?

Click on link for more details! http://www.originalsteakhouse.net/

I live in Ashburn, VA as well. I usually watch it with my family on the big screen but if a bunch of people are going out... I may be up for it! Broadlands is just always hard to get a seat.

If anyone is interested, I recently took over the Washington Redskins Meetup Group and scheduled a meetup to watch the playoffs at Bailey's. You can go here if you are interested:

http://redskins.meetup.com/26/

Bumping this one more time in case anyone is interested in watching the game with us. RSVP soon if you are interested since I will need to make reservations

Archived