Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MD/VA/DC Skins @ Seattle, where are you watching??

skinslove<3

Bailey's is alright - get there early if you're going - it gets PACKED. Bungalow's in Shirlington is the bomb - its never usually that packed (the times I've been), but it might be for a playoff game.

Um....Time Zones? Pacific time is three hours back...
well i feel like a dumbass

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that's pretty funny. :)

i actually want to plan an extreme skins happy hour or something once a month so we can have more face to face interaction....

hey girl! i think that'll be a great idea. I'd be down with that for sure. As for me watching the game...i'll be at home in front of my tv.

how wild does baileys get?? what time are you getting there?

Can't really say. I was supposed to go last sunday, but my friend got me tickets to see the game live. I've heard it might get a little packed, expect to arrive an hour before to grab a seat. Heck ill be there around 3:00pm pre-gaming and chatting up with you all brethern.

I usually stay in and watch the games but me and a bunch of my friends want to go out this time. I've been to the Green Turtle and Baileys in Germantown but are there other good bars in the Montgomery County area??

a good place to watch the skins games in MoCo is OrangeBall Billiards in rockville.

im not just saying that cuz i work there. but...

specials include:

50 cent wings

$2.00 miller drafts

pitcher/yeungling and pound of wings for $15.

I believe there is more but not sure.

a good place to watch the skins games in MoCo is OrangeBall Billiards in rockville.

im not just saying that cuz i work there. but...

specials include:

50 cent wings

$2.00 miller drafts

pitcher/yeungling and pound of wings for $15.

I believe there is more but not sure.

Sounds good. If me and my friends go there, hook us up????? :D

I will probably have some people over to my house and watch it.

I have a question though about gametime.

On the skins schedule it says 430, but when i go to seattle's website it says 130, it also says 130 on the tickets when i was over at stubhub checking prices?

Does anyone know whats goin on?

I think that is west coast time :doh:

Definitely would be watching @ my house on the HDTV, like I have during the whole season.

Actually have a ritual of how I watch the games when I watch em @ home, so I couldn't break it, considering the Skins are doin well. Don't wanna talk about it too much, cuz I don't wanna jinx it.

Normally, I ain't a superstitious guy, except when I'm watching the Redskins. :helmet:

I will probably have some people over to my house and watch it.

I have a question though about gametime.

On the skins schedule it says 430, but when i go to seattle's website it says 130, it also says 130 on the tickets when i was over at stubhub checking prices?

Does anyone know whats goin on?

It's the time zones. Seattle is west coast (1:30) and we're east coast (4:30)

Anyone that is going to Bailey's i would get there at least an hour and half before game(maybe more). I was there for Seattle and Tampa bay game two years ago in playoffs and the place was out of control. I can remember arriving two hours prior to seahawks game and not find a seat. I will be there Saturday but it will be off the hook for a playoff game.

Archived