Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Driver Charged With Vehicular Homicide After Pickup Hits Minivan, Killing Mom and 4 K

cjcdaman

Please be safe, people!

TOLEDO, Ohio — A drunken driver from Michigan sped down a highway in the wrong direction for about seven miles before his pickup truck slammed into a minivan carrying a family home after a holiday trip, police said.

A woman and four children in the minivan, including two authorities say were from Michigan, were killed in the crash that scattered toys, stuffed animals and bits of gift wrap along the edge of the road.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319165,00.html

Why doesn't the ****ing drunk EVER die. :mad: :mad: :mad:

No kidding. It's unbelievable. I don't remember ever hearing about the driver getting killed in these accidents. The fact that it was multiple people getting killed would hint that there was a huge impact. What a shame.

He had a blood alcohol of .254. jesus Aren't you supposed to be dead right around there?

And the other thing--why do these idiots somehow find the WRONG side of the highway. I don't care how drunk, distracted or sleepy you are--how does this escape you?

Also pay attention here:

Several drivers AND the fast food workers who dealt with this ******* called police. The officer didn't arrive on time at the restaurant but this makes the point.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Several drivers AND the fast food workers who dealt with this ******* called police. The officer didn't arrive on time at the restaurant but this makes the point.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Oh yes. Let's start playing the blame game. The Taco Bell employees called the officer and the guy left. Do you think the officers know exactly where the truck was?

Of course, it's just another way for you to continue your hatred of the PD.

we could increase the number of officers on the road, but then you and your ilk would complain about living in a police state.

Here is a picture of the accident scene

34517070.jpg

Here is a quote from the bother of the guy who was driving the pick-up..

We're supposed to be celebrating the new year, but now I got to look forward to my brother in jail the rest of his life."

Glad he's got his priorities straight :doh:

Why don't they charge these a-holes with pre-meditated murder? They put the alcohol in their body, they put their body behind the wheel, they put the key in the ignition, and they put their car into another. Absolutely no different than downing a shot, walking over and clubbing another bar patron to death with a pool cue.

Shoot them, and charge the family for the bullet.

Oh yes. Let's start playing the blame game. The Taco Bell employees called the officer and the guy left. Do you think the officers know exactly where the truck was?

Of course, it's just another way for you to continue your hatred of the PD.

we could increase the number of officers on the road, but then you and your ilk would complain about living in a police state.

Glad you're named, Dictator. Truth in advertising and all that.

You're not getting my post. The idea is that you can't rely on the law to help you when you need it.

What ALL Americans should aspire to is to need the police as little as possible and be self-sufficient not only in terms of education and work and life skills but in defense of their homes and themselves.

If someone is really drunk off their ___ and is weaving around on the road and gets OFF the road, maybe a country where some brave citizens make sure the drunk doesn't get BACK on the road is what we need.

More cops isn't magically going to solve the problem. People who pass on the responsibility to someone else is understandable because we've spent the last several decades telling them they can't do anything about the problem.

I don't hate police or the idea of police. But if you want me to pretend they're perfect and drawn from a different pool of applicants than what they are, then you're going to come away from any discussion disappointed.

Archived